New SW members! Please read

Taz

Spam Hunter
Hi guys,

Loobylou needs more members for her July challenge team. If you are not in a team and want to join in can you please let Looby know

xx

I wouldn't mind joining but have to say that I gained 1.5 lb last week and don't think I'm on for a good week this wednesday either!

Hi Curlygirl, it doesn't matter join in anyway, will give you insentive for next week and this forum is all about everyones weight loss whatever team we are on, we are all rooting for each other really. Our team is looking for members. Just let me know for Team Loobyou's Losers. xxx Loobylou

Hi guys,

Loobylou needs more members for her July challenge team. If you are not in a team and want to join in can you please let Looby know

xx
Just found it Taz, thanks again.:)

I'd like to join but I can't pm or anything yet - so could you take it from this thread please? Thanks.

Lisa

Hi guys, iv'e added everyone who wants to join, good luck and keep up the good work. xxx Loobylou

By the way i lost another 2lbs this week, just 1 more pound to my 2 and a half stone award. woohoo.

Ill join a group either one ladies!

Claire

Great Claire, it's only fair that you decide which team you want to be on. Just let us know. xxx Loobylou

SW angels also needs more members :tear_drop:
Hey Sophs, how many members have you got. We should keep it even, so we will sort something out so it's fair. xxx Loobylou

Great Claire, it's only fair that you decide which team you want to be on. Just let us know. xxx Loobylou
ha ha I so dont mind - you decide ill even it up sumhow lol
x

Ok, just waiting for Sophs to let me know how many she has and we will sort it. xxx Loobylou

Hi Claire, Sophs has 8 members and we have 8, so i have added you to ours and then Sophs and i can share any more. can you let me know on the Loobylou's Losers thread what you're results are. Thanks and welcome aboard. xxx Loobylou

Hi Claire, Sophs has 8 members and we have 8, so i have added you to ours and then Sophs and i can share any more. can you let me know on the Loobylou's Losers thread what you're results are. Thanks and welcome aboard. xxx Loobylou
Ok then hun no worries! x

Hi Claire, just noticed you're weight loss, it's amazing, you must be over the moon. Well done. You will be an asset to our team. xxx Loobylou

Back