Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ProPoints New target!!!!! Lose a stone in ten weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Jem292, 23 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

I have a family party to go to in ten weeks so have set myself the target of losing a stone before then! Should be achievable but that will then take me 7lb away from my goal weight!!! Scary :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    Good luck with your target loss. It's definately doable in 10 weeks, and you have a really good incentive to do it for too!

You should try and keep a diary here of how you are getting on, it's really motivating. I'm going on holiday in 14 weeks and would love another stone off! Fingers crossed for us both x

4. Melissablowes

Melissablowes Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello I lost 7lbs and wanted to lose another 7lbs to get me to my first goal of a stone. This had to be done by my 2nd year wedding anniversary which was 4 weeks away, two weeks into the challenge I learnt on Friday I had lost 3 1/2 lbs first week and 2 1/2 Friday.

I have to say when you have something ahead of you that's worth losing the weight for it def comes off quicker.

So good luck girls x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.