ProPoints New target!!!!! Lose a stone in ten weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Jem292, 23 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

I have a family party to go to in ten weeks so have set myself the target of losing a stone before then! Should be achievable but that will then take me 7lb away from my goal weight!!! Scary :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    Good luck with your target loss. It's definately doable in 10 weeks, and you have a really good incentive to do it for too!

You should try and keep a diary here of how you are getting on, it's really motivating. I'm going on holiday in 14 weeks and would love another stone off! Fingers crossed for us both x

4. Kernow Jo

Kernow Jo Each step closer!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13.5lb(32.72%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers / Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
    Good luck, it is doable if you work for it. A diary does help to keep you on track and others giving support will help to motivate you on your way. Jo x

5. Melissablowes

Melissablowes Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello I lost 7lbs and wanted to lose another 7lbs to get me to my first goal of a stone. This had to be done by my 2nd year wedding anniversary which was 4 weeks away, two weeks into the challenge I learnt on Friday I had lost 3 1/2 lbs first week and 2 1/2 Friday.

I have to say when you have something ahead of you that's worth losing the weight for it def comes off quicker.

So good luck girls x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.