New Team Chubby Wubblies looking for members

well done on your loss stbym!

well, im back on the diet tomorrow! im looking forward to it too.
ive been ok for 2 days now, all symptoms have gone. I also got my results back, and i had camplybactor (sp?). Had to speak to my local council as its a bactira they need to do checks up on. They as looking in to my water supply...but I'm not sure if thats it, as there is only me and my son with symptoms, and no one else in the house.
ANYWAY.
I'm back, and excited to be back (weird).

Hey can i join ur team plz too...i strted the CD 2nd of may n my first weigh in which ws the sunday that has gone n my intitial weight was 11.04 n i lost 4 pounds n 5 inches off ma waist ma waist was 41 went dwn to 36...wnt to go dwn to 8 and a half stone and bk to size 8-10 currently i am size 12-14 in sum jeans 16 :( this sunday is my 2nd weigh in...i manage to stik to it durin the week bt its rite towrds the end i end up puttin sumt in ma mouth :( lyk yday was tuna..:/....feel relii bad abt it bt on the gd side have beeen drinkin lots of water this week mre then lst week so hpefully it will show on the inch loss and scales on sunday morning fingers crossed....:)
mwahz

Thanks Emma&Alex!

Good luck with getting back on it! I bet you'll have a fab week!

That water infection sounds horrid!

Welcome Sweet Girl! Course you can join us - the more the merrier! Keep going you sound like you've done fabulously! Well done!!

I'm hopnig for 5lbs this week, gonna work my butt off at the gym and stick to SS 100%!

xxxx

thnkuu hun :D...yh iv strted goin to the gym abt 2 days a week for abt 30 minz per day nt alot bt js doin slight wrkout on treadmill and bike tbh...got told nt to do too much at the beginnin coz the muscle that will strt to buiild will strtr showin on the scales rather then the weight loss...so keepin it easy currently...trht it wud a bigger loss 2dai bt lost 4lbs and 3 inches off ma waist so long as i keep gettin the inchess of im kk with it i guess.....bt do wna meet ma goal quite soon!! :D..
ima sure u will get ur 5lbs hun dts wt im aaimin for too for nx weigh in tho goin out 2mo to celebrate end of exams bt gna keep it tkin it easy i gues lol...
tc mwahz

Welcome SG im back on the wagon the weekend,!!

happy to read people are doing so well ready for the SUMMER.!!! XX

well dun hunii...well dun for decidin to get bk on the wagon u can do it!! hun
uv onli got a lil bit mre left go :)
mwahz

Hi,

Any room for one more?

I'm on day 5 of CD and going ok for so. Well except for putting my back out and needing to take strong painkillers, so I'm eating some protein to avoid talking gibberish and getting a bit whoosy while taking the painkillers.

This is my second time doing CD, did it in 2007 lost 3 1/2 stone, maintained for 9 months, got pregnant, ate all around me and gained 5 stone.

Totally commited to losing it all and getting back into my skinny clothes.

Hi guys! I think our team rocks! Another 2lbs this week - so whats that, like, 4 packs of butter! whoop whoop!

How is everyone else getting on?x

Hi everyone im doing well again just need to keep it up till june now.

well done everyone who are still going strong??

Hi - how are you all getting on?
just had a catch up and some great loses over the last week.
i had a crap week and caved and ate (binged, binged, binged) over the weekend! I cried afterwards and felt awful, both physically and mentally and WONT be doing it again.
I lost 2lb but really didn't deserve to.
i hope for 6lb this week to make up for it.
Have a great week.

aww mrs n i kno hw u feel...lst week wasnt great for me eitha i ended up eatin sumat mst of the week n ended up puttin on one pound n 4 inches on ma waist..:S :/ i felt horrible after each tym i ate n evryday i kept sayin to maself will get bk onto ss the nx day n so it kept goin on lyk dat for mst of the week so was disappointed with maself as i reli wnt to lose this weight soo badly...:(/...bt this week i am bk on it again strted it off on mon and so far its goin kk drinkin lots n lots of water n tinkin in ma head that food that i mite crave for will always be there even after the diet so ima gettin ma head bk inda zone da onli day im dreadin is ma bday bt that day ima determined nt to eat a lot...n ima soo defoo gna go str8 bk on the ss the day after i aint gna giv ma head tym to tink abt food...coz goin to wrk the day after bday n den its bk to lesta...which will probz b late afternoonish tym which will probz b wen i av ma 2nd shake n then drink lots of water for that nite n then on mon its weigh in....so fingers crossed i lose wt i gained n abit mre if poss...so far i aint puttin nuttin in ma mouth other then the drinks n water....even wen ma tummy was rumblin :D...well dun mrs n for gettin bk to ss we can do it all together...u can join our 4 week challenge if u wna if u tink it will keep u motivated..:D..
tc
mwahz

Hi, ;)
My name is Sarah, and I am about to start my CD tommorow.
I looks like you are very supportive in your group and I reckon im gonna need that..:)

can I join??

Sarah

Hi everyone!!

How is everyone doing??

Course you can join in Sarah!! The more the merrier! Good luck on your CD journey!!

How has everyone been?? I've been a bit naughty lately, been snacking / picking, having a few days off for a weekend away...but I weighed today and have lost 3lbs so not too bad. Its just made me decide to commit to this 100%, no more picking, cheating or snacking. I'm paying £35+ per week and I'm totally fed up of carrying all this fat around!! So I'm gonna do it!

I don't WI with my CDC until Sat 12th June as she's going to Corfu so I've got a week and a half to lose as much as possible. I'm treating this week as like a week one again...so hoping to lose 10lbs by sat 12th so that'll make me under 15 and a half stone! The first time I would've been that weight for over 3 years. Woo woo!!

Hope everyones doing well xxxx

Ps GOOD LUCK SARAH!! If you ever need any support/advice/encouragement just come on here and we'll all be here for you. I'd advise starting a diary too as the support I get on mine is invaluable. xxxx

Hi all lil bit quiet on here good luck yummy mummy it's so true when u think the waste of money.

keep at it x

Hello ladies

Sorry I've been AWOL.

Lots and lots going on - not going to whinge as getting to the end of it all!!! - but raring to go.

Wow, some great losses going on.

Well done all xx

Back