New Team Chubby Wubblies looking for members

Hi all

I need help/support to lose my excess weight 23 pounds in all as doing this alone is hard.

Can I join you?

I am starting 4 May SS and would like to lose 14 pounds before my hols in early June.
I have done CD before for my wedding and lost alot of weight but overtime have regained some of this weight.
I know having support like this team gives will benefit me a great deal as when I lost the weight before I had support.

Lulee x

Evening guys how's everyone doing this bank hoilday.??

Hiya the bank holiday is not too bad, I have had 3 litres of water today.

I re-started on Friday and have lost 4lbs so far so I am happy.

Can I ask how long it took you to get to the weight you are now? I am 13 7 and want to get to 10, maybe even smaller as I am only 5ft 2

Well done everyone on their losses

Good morning ladies, very sunny down here on the south coast.

Back on today - I've measured my water out in to a 4 litre milk bottle and it has pride of place back on the work surface in the kitchen.

I am being a little naughty though - I see my consultant again next Monday (first time in about 4 weeks) and I have plenty of shakes left for this week - just over 30 - so I'm going to have 4 a day for the first few days while I get back in to it.

Good luck anyone who has WI today xx

Evening guys 5 lbs great loss e&a hi Miss M i have been on CD for a while now a bit to long really, but can see the light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully this weekend.!

XX

Well Done Miss M! whoop whoop! and to everyone else.
Emma and Alex, I had something similar to a dream...I didn't quite dream anout being in a bakery, but I spend a whole day wondering if i did actually eat anything the previous day or if i did stick to the CD... I knew I hadn't eaten anything else, but I just couldn't quite believe it for the second day I was on it - I had to re-imagine the whle day, to make doublely sure I hadn't by accident stuffed anything down lol.
(excuse my spelling - maybe a little dodgy!)
It would scare me too though if i had a dream like yours!
Yep, I treat myself too after I have done well. Flowers are a good one. Or some lovely bath foam, splashed out on some French Connection stuff from boots the other day - I figured that i was saving money by not buying chocolate bars at he petrol station, so i could buy myself little somethings every now and again.

Good luck guys! X

Good afternoon all

Well, my return to the fold isn't working!! We are having a lot of problems with my partners ex/contact with kids/maintenance payments etc with lots of almost visible tension floating about but I AM going to get back on it!!

Anz, I might just invest in some of that stuff from Boots as a treat (for when I have something to treat myself for!!

Hope you are all well xxx

Hey girlies, you're all doing so well, I had 2nd week WI this week and I've STS :-( I HAVE been picking at bits all week and had bank hol monday off so not too disappointed!

I'm aiming for 5lbs off this week and a 100% week!

I get bars next week........woop! SO excited! lol!

My CDC measured me and I've lost 2 inches off my waist so far so thats keeping me going if not the lbs! lol!

Here's to a good week Chubby Wubblies! xx

Good morning ladies.

I was just about to comment on the sunny weather ...... and then a big black cloud turned up!!!

Managed my first 100% Cambridge day in 3.5 weeks yesterday and still more than up for it.

Good luck today everyone xx

Morning girls -
just wondered if i can join the tem?

You're all doing so well and looks like you're a great support to each other!! - Which is what I need.
I'm on day 5 after 3 weeks of Lipotrim and was finding it so hard yesterday that i nearly caved - so glad i didn't!!
I get weighed on Tuesday and hoping for 4lb's ideally - I'd like that every week!! (here's hoping).

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Morning fellow Chubby Wubblies!

I'm looking for some advice.....

How do I:

*Change my diary title??
*Move my diary into the CD section??

Someone has said I need to PM someone to get it moved, but who??

If anyone knows it'd be much appreciated! My diary title is still about Xenical see and I'm still in the Xenical section!

xxxx

Hiya

I dont know how to do any of those things, but ask a moderator. KD is usually hanging around the cambridge section somewhere. Infact, I just read a post from her on the 'cocnut water' thread on the main cambridge page...maybe try sending her a message?

Im gutted at the moment, I've had sickness and runs since Thursday. I kept on the diet until Saturday but my consultant and nhs direct both told me not to keep on, and I should be eating carbs and taking imodium. I'm still suffering today, so I'm waiting for a call back from my doctor.
I'm so eager to get back on the cambridge.
The good thing about being poorly is that Im hardly eating anyway, so I wont be putting anything on.

Oh no, emma&alex! I hope you start feeling better soon!
At least you have gone for the doctors advice and as soon as your feeling better you can crack on with the Cambridge stuff and get it all moving again, you just need to hold tight while you get better.

Good luck!

I am sorry, I don't know how to change things on here - i tried to suss it out and then got bored (I'm not too hot on the old computers!) So sorry I' not uch help there Yummy Mummy!

How is everyone else getting on? I think I'm going to face my fears this evening or toorrow and bake a cake. Yep, I am going to do it and not eat a single thing! Well, its for my dad, as he has helped me out recently wth money so as i can't afford to get him anything or errr pay him back, i thought i'd bake...a...cake... As a test more than anything - if i can stop myself from trying to eat it then i think thats a massive learning curve. However, I have yet to actualy do it...sooo hummm i may not - 'm just thinking about it! lol!

Best of luck to you all! x

Okay, I didn't bake a cake. I watched supersize Vs superskinny instead! Couldn't quite bring myself to torment myself that much lol!!
Hope your all having a fab day

Evening all!

I've lost 4lbs this week! And am feeling positive and in control!

That's 4.5lbs, 8.5lbs, STS, 4lbs losses for me so far!!

Hope everyone is doing well xxxx

Back