Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Interesting, thanks!

My week has not gone terribly well. I have been off plan and piled the weight on in just one week. Seriously, 10lb has gone on in one week! How is that possible? Must be water surely? Back on plan tomorrow for the long haul. Consultant has put together an incentive for the next 4 weeks, in that person who loses highest percentage of body weight in next 4 weeks gets a £25 voucher of their choice! I like to win, so I will be trying pretty damn hard!

RE (6th time) start

ok, so as promised, today was the official restart, I mean I was careful and have been cutting back on the carbs since last thursday... so I don't know how much of a loss to expect, lets hope a good one for me in this next week.
So for the restart: massive headache, ears ringing, head spinning and only drank 1.5 liters of water, oh and my stomach HURTS!!! I've never experienced that on CD... BTW, I'm doing a bar straight up from the get go; I need the motivation here! Will do soup, porridge, 1 tetra and PB bar pretty much everyday as I'm a creature of habit.

So as for the starting weight :rolleyes:
photo-25.JPG

225lbs=102kg=16stones UGHHHHHHHHHH! OK im trying to be positive but when i see it in writing...:cry::cry:

Interesting, thanks!

My week has not gone terribly well. I have been off plan and piled the weight on in just one week. Seriously, 10lb has gone on in one week! How is that possible? Must be water surely? Back on plan tomorrow for the long haul. Consultant has put together an incentive for the next 4 weeks, in that person who loses highest percentage of body weight in next 4 weeks gets a £25 voucher of their choice! I like to win, so I will be trying pretty damn hard!

Yeah, hope you win that voucher! god CD is expensive when you think about it! it INFURIATES me that even the cost won't stop me from overeating when i'm off plan... It's like i have a justification for everything... stress, really really long meetings, irresponsible clients, stress, stress, travel, business lunches the list could go on and on I want to scream and say "I want to get off this ride!!!" - but unfortunately it's not an option right now, so when I add CD to the mix, it amplifies my food thoughts, it's just crazy. Someone was saying hypnotherapy, I may just try to find someone around here and give it a try

Ok where are you all?I have sinned but I am back-I have a goal which is why I was struggling before-no motivation.Sadly my health didn't seem to be motivation enough...anyway I am taking the kids to a One Direction concert next June and I really don't want to be the fattest one there so back on the diet as of today and will flipping well stick to it this time or else!!!!I need to get into my work uniform asap too-I started a new job and the uniform is too tight so that's my first goal-to get into my work clothes :)

Ok where are you all?I have sinned but I am back-I have a goal which is why I was struggling before-no motivation.Sadly my health didn't seem to be motivation enough...anyway I am taking the kids to a One Direction concert next June and I really don't want to be the fattest one there so back on the diet as of today and will flipping well stick to it this time or else!!!!I need to get into my work uniform asap too-I started a new job and the uniform is too tight so that's my first goal-to get into my work clothes :)

Hey SlimSlim!! I'm here... Back on, day 2 done and in bed with the sniffles!
Yeah I gear ya about the uniform! I feel like that's what I'm wearing since I only seem to have 2-3 things that fit!
Glad you're back in board! Won't make me feel so lonely!

I have sniffles too!!!I was soooo tempted to buy some food today but I have resisted!Yay me!!

And yay me today too-opened the cupboard and then quickly shut it again LOL.Had a shake instead and a coffee.

And yay me today too-opened the cupboard and then quickly shut it again LOL.Had a shake instead and a coffee.

Hey Slim and Enlightenme2 :wavey:

Still around, still trying. :D I made a start on S&S last week after putting back every pound (and then some :rolleyes:) of the 3 stones I lost earlier this year. Had a little wobble but I'm not giving up. :nono:

Starlit_Cazza is around too. She's not doing a VLCD as such because of the medication she's on, but she's still trying to keep the calories low. I'm sure she'll pop in soon.

I reckon we should get this mini club going again. Game for a bit of group support? :)

I NEED a little bit of EVERYTHING and anything to keep going!!
Team support would be fab fab fab!

Excellent, let's do it. :) I'm aiming to have a much better day tomorrow. The version of S&S I'm doing is similar to 810 so I'll allude to a meal here and there but not give any details so as to be kind to anyone SS-ing. :)

Feeling better about getting going again already. :clap:

Was it day 3 for you today?

Day 2 for me and omg I'm so hungry!!! I'm doing the 3 packs plus a meal version too this time round mainly because I take tablets that need food as they make me sick otherwise-I have tried.OOh i've just realised I need one more pack tonight as I had 2 .Phew-that'll make it better.I've developed a crush on a celebrity which is really embarrassing as he's very young(he is legal though) so I think of him when I want to eat LOL

Day 2 for me and omg I'm so hungry!!! I'm doing the 3 packs plus a meal version too this time round mainly because I take tablets that need food as they make me sick otherwise-I have tried.OOh i've just realised I need one more pack tonight as I had 2 .Phew-that'll make it better.I've developed a crush on a celebrity which is really embarrassing as he's very young(he is legal though) so I think of him when I want to eat LOL

Haha if it´s who i think it is (NM??), he's very nice... Focused.. But still Green
Met him at a function as one of my partner's wants to do some branding around him
And NO not JB I hope because HE is a reaaaal jerk!!!

Whoever it is it can't be as bad as my crush on an OLD guy!! Whatever rocks your boat I say! JUST STICK TO THE PLAN

Had a sneak peek this morning… not good :cry:
Considering the first few days are water weight… and I've lost 3lbs - not good.
Two conclusions to draw from this… The candy I ate really didn't register on the scale til AFTER first weigh-in… Second, the weight I've been gaining is really loads of FAT not water :eek:
And it's TOM so no water retention ATM…
I'm not going to let it derail me but gosh! I feel like I'm starting from the beginning. OK rant over

I NEED a little bit of EVERYTHING and anything to keep going!!
Team support would be fab fab fab!
Yes today is Day 4.. don't know if it's because of my cold, but I got none of the CD beg symptoms. Not even feeling cold, hungry or bad breath… weird :rolleyes:
Maybe this time around I'll have loads of energy too!

Diet going OK-tried on work trousers today and they fit but very tight.The top is still unwearable.:(I am having a vanilla shake right now and a coffee.I didn't go to work yesterday as I was coughing so much and I'm not going in today as although my cough is better I have lost my voice and I can't serve customers with no voice.And I still feel weak.Being ill on this diet really takes it out of you.

enlightenme-don't stress too much about initial weight loss-I've had times where I lost a stone in 3 days and times where I lost 3lbs.Frustrating but there you go.I just want this to be my last ever diet.Ooh I need to make a ticker counting down the days till June LOL

Haha if it´s who i think it is (NM??), he's very nice... Focused.. But still Green
Met him at a function as one of my partner's wants to do some branding around him
And NO not JB I hope because HE is a reaaaal jerk!!!

Whoever it is it can't be as bad as my crush on an OLD guy!! Whatever rocks your boat I say! JUST STICK TO THE PLAN

Definitely NOT Justin Bieber!!!!Can't for the life of me work out who NM is.My crush's initials are ZM :) And he has tattoos :) :character00100::whistle:

Ooh I could make him my screensaver LOL

Definitely NOT Justin Bieber!!!!Can't for the life of me work out who NM is.My crush's initials are ZM :) And he has tattoos :) :character00100::whistle:

Ooh I could make him my screensaver LOL

Zahn? :D Awwww. :)

I can't figure out who NM is either. Gissa clue?

Maybe that's what I need for inspiration - a virtual toyboy? I'll have to have a Google, see who I can find... :D ;)

I am attempting Day 1 again. So far so good, although it's only 10.40, so it ought to be. Got pigging period pain though and I feel rubbish. Isn't it delightful being a woman? :rolleyes:

Yep it's Zayn :) (Spell it right woman!!LOL) He's gorgeous!!!
Look....
zayn-malik-on-today.jpg

:character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100:

Honestly sometimes I feel like I haven't quite grown up as I still feel like a teenager most of the time LOL

I sympathise with the period pains-I came on at work this week and was in agony which doesn't normally happen at all.Ouch.

Yep it's Zayn :) (Spell it right woman!!LOL) He's gorgeous!!!
Look....
View attachment 112949

:character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100:

Honestly sometimes I feel like I haven't quite grown up as I still feel like a teenager most of the time LOL

I sympathise with the period pains-I came on at work this week and was in agony which doesn't normally happen at all.Ouch.

Oops, sorry. I even looked him up too. I should really have taken notice of the spelling. :D

I'm not sure I'm feeling it, though. Which is good, cos he can be all yours. :8855:

Period pain is grim. So far, I've taken ibuprofen with codeine and I've just thrown paracetamol on top but nothing's touching it. Would rather like to be in bed with a hot water bottle but unfortunately I'm a train to London instead.

Back