Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

starlit-woohoo awesome news-do we get to see the vid? enlightenme-How was the shopping trip? I've been a good girl-weigh in tomorrow I think-hope it's a good one :)I'm sticking to it this time!Not even tempted by anything at the moment.Oh and I spent lots of money yesterday and got my 1D concert tickets!!!Yahoooo!!!So excited-can't wait for them to arrive-they're in the standing area at the front of the arena so fingers crossed we're near the stage LOL I will be slim by then and holding a huge poster saying Zayn call me LOL
Good news all around!! Does feel lovely when you get what you've wanted for awhile!! When is the concert??
Shopping was great in that I spent time not focusing on me.. And I wasn't even hungry!
Even better, my friend who has put on some weight didn't feel the slightest bit self conscious about it (love that about her!) so we had a great time... Too short though:-/ will not have. a good weigh in this week, maybe the next?

The concert isn't till June so plenty of time to lose weight and obssess about the band LOL

Glad the shopping trip helped :)

Lost 13lbs in 6 days :) I'm happy with that LOL

Well that's officially a stone gone for good :)I can get into my work trousers but not my top yet.Another week I think for that.My watch feels looser-when I bought it ,I found it very tight on my wrist but it feels much better now.I'm having my internet upgraded today so will be twice as fast apparently.

Well that's officially a stone gone for good :)I can get into my work trousers but not my top yet.Another week I think for that.My watch feels looser-when I bought it ,I found it very tight on my wrist but it feels much better now.I'm having my internet upgraded today so will be twice as fast apparently.

Hooray! good for you. I'm trying to think of mini goals to set for myself. Got weighed, it was a catastrophic 4lbs
I'm not surprised, but I am depressed. Goals goals goals, really need to focus
And EVERYTHING feels tight, not just top or pants.. undies (the worst) and coats!

Hooray! good for you. I'm trying to think of mini goals to set for myself. Got weighed, it was a catastrophic 4lbs
I'm not surprised, but I am depressed. Goals goals goals, really need to focus
And EVERYTHING feels tight, not just top or pants.. undies (the worst) and coats!

At least it was a loss not a gain! Think positive!Definitely set some mini goals-helps to break it up a bit.I thought I'd try non weigh goals this time for a change.I'm feeling so bouncy and full of energy now! It makes such a change to how I've felt in the past. So looking forward to getting an entire new wardrobe in June :)

Hello all, where is everyone?

I have some very exciting news...

... But I can't tell you until tomorrow. Muahahahaha

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What's the exciting news?
Tomorrow was 2 days ago now... Lol
X

Well where did everyone go hmmmm? I missed everyone so I'm back :) Aren't you happy? LOL

Well I shall talk to myself :p Had a good first day.Tomorrow will be hard but I'll be OK-going to be really busy :)

Feeling really positive and determined today. Drinking my water and black coffee. I feel hungry but I should be in ketosis tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay I won't be alone :) having a great day :)

It's been ok so far actually :) haven't really been tempted yet.

I already had my first weigh in. I lost 13 1/4 lbs. My second one will be on Thursday.

How are you doing? I'm just having a coffee and thinking positive thoughts.

Hey glad you got through day 1 :)

I had my second weigh in today and lost 6.5 lbs :) I'm happy :)

Back