Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Oops, sorry. I even looked him up too. I should really have taken notice of the spelling. :D

I'm not sure I'm feeling it, though. Which is good, cos he can be all yours. :8855:

Period pain is grim. So far, I've taken ibuprofen with codeine and I've just thrown paracetamol on top but nothing's touching it. Would rather like to be in bed with a hot water bottle but unfortunately I'm a train to London instead.

Yes!!!! LOL

Why are you going to London?Say hi to my sister if you see her LOL

I'm drinking yet another coffee...I'll have it coming out of my ears soon.Where is everyone?

I'm drinking yet another coffee...I'll have it coming out of my ears soon.Where is everyone?

Be careful with the coffee! Had away to much in
Monday... Jittery jittery night after!!
Is it me or is everyone in their period???

Mine is roll in the floor cray-cray painful!!!

Zahn? :D Awwww. :) I can't figure out who NM is either. Gissa clue? Maybe that's what I need for inspiration - a virtual toyboy? I'll have to have a Google, see who I can find... :D ;) I am attempting Day 1 again. So far so good, although it's only 10.40, so it ought to be. Got pigging period pain though and I feel rubbish. Isn't it delightful being a woman? :rolleyes:

Nico Mirallegro was the name

Oops, sorry. I even looked him up too. I should really have taken notice of the spelling. :D I'm not sure I'm feeling it, though. Which is good, cos he can be all yours. :8855: Period pain is grim. So far, I've taken ibuprofen with codeine and I've just thrown paracetamol on top but nothing's touching it. Would rather like to be in bed with a hot water bottle but unfortunately I'm a train to London instead.

So what's with London today?? Work?? Period pains are the WORST when traveling

Nope don't fancy Nico-I'll stick with Zayn :)drool drool

Yes, London was work. Have to go again tomorrow. Didn't see your sister but you never know, I might see her tomorrow. :)

I'm surely too old for such bad period pain? Not happy, not happy at all. Maybe I need to Google Nico - prap's that'll make me feel better...

Diet ok so far. I have a mad urge to eat everything in sight when I get home, but I'll try to resist.

Ow...

Yes, London was work. Have to go again tomorrow. Didn't see your sister but you never know, I might see her tomorrow. :)

I'm surely too old for such bad period pain? Not happy, not happy at all. Maybe I need to Google Nico - prap's that'll make me feel better...

Diet ok so far. I have a mad urge to eat everything in sight when I get home, but I'll try to resist.

Ow...

I like visiting London but hated living there.I heard period pains get worse with age?Do not eat do not eat do not eat!!!Google naked men or something(stay away from my Zayn though lol)

Ow... :(

Nico - noooo. Not doing it for me either. Oh dear.

Hmm what's your type of man?

Hiya-draw a line under the eating and don't dwell on it-that won't help-start afresh today.

I'm doing well-been at work today so having a well deserved coffee now.

Well done, Slim! :clap: And don't be sad, Enlightenme2 - just keep trying. Like you, I didn't quite manage it either. But tomorrow is another day. Feeling quite positive about it right now. It'll just be lovely to have a lie-in, LOL. Maybe I should just stay in bed all day? That'd keep me out of trouble. :D

Well done, Slim! :clap: And don't be sad, Enlightenme2 - just keep trying. Like you, I didn't quite manage it either. But tomorrow is another day. Feeling quite positive about it right now. It'll just be lovely to have a lie-in, LOL. Maybe I should just stay in bed all day? That'd keep me out of trouble. :D

So, SOOO would live a lie-in!! Have some very important functions to attend soon and my biz partner has scheduled in a non-negotiable shopping trip today... And I want to :cry: usually I jump for joy at this thought.. But ATM - it's a no-go. And I live in a country which doesn't really do any size above a 14. Gonna feel every "Hippo" minute of this trip... Ok enough feeling sorry for myself, I did it to myself anyway!

Hello I'm here and alive - just. Started my new job Monday. Been a really weird week. Two huge totally unrelated opportunities have come knocking this week. One is I am a finalist in a blogging competition to win a place on the Virgin Money marathon team as a marathon blogger. Which, yes, means doing the marathon!!! Eep. I need to make a video up to 90 seconds long saying why I want to do this. I am more scared about making the video than I am doing the marathon. And I need to submit it by Tuesday latest. It will then be put on YouTube with the 19 other finalists. These are then voted on by the public. Four highest win. Arggghhhhhhhh. Don't even know where to start!!!

Other thing has come up is opportunity for Chloe and I to go to the states for two weeks in March to train at our martial arts hq. Very exciting stuff. Just doing the maths on that one!!!

I lost 10lb in first week. Probably put it a back on this week :( but if I am not going to make a full of myself in the states or possibly the marathon, I need to shift more weight!!!

How is everyone?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello I'm here and alive - just. Started my new job Monday. Been a really weird week. Two huge totally unrelated opportunities have come knocking this week. One is I am a finalist in a blogging competition to win a place on the Virgin Money marathon team as a marathon blogger. Which, yes, means doing the marathon!!! Eep. I need to make a video up to 90 seconds long saying why I want to do this. I am more scared about making the video than I am doing the marathon. And I need to submit it by Tuesday latest. It will then be put on YouTube with the 19 other finalists. These are then voted on by the public. Four highest win. Arggghhhhhhhh. Don't even know where to start!!! Other thing has come up is opportunity for Chloe and I to go to the states for two weeks in March to train at our martial arts hq. Very exciting stuff. Just doing the maths on that one!!! I lost 10lb in first week. Probably put it a back on this week :( but if I am not going to make a full of myself in the states or possibly the marathon, I need to shift more weight!!! How is everyone? Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
OMG!! Such great news!! Excitement all around!
Well of course you're going to of the Marathon and the martial arts thing - Wow!
Yup, I'd say all of it should keep you pretty motivated to continue your weightloss journey!
I don't have a goal or focus right now and THAT I realize is one of the reasons I'm all over the place.

starlit-woohoo awesome news-do we get to see the vid?

enlightenme-How was the shopping trip?

I've been a good girl-weigh in tomorrow I think-hope it's a good one :)I'm sticking to it this time!Not even tempted by anything at the moment.Oh and I spent lots of money yesterday and got my 1D concert tickets!!!Yahoooo!!!So excited-can't wait for them to arrive-they're in the standing area at the front of the arena so fingers crossed we're near the stage LOL I will be slim by then and holding a huge poster saying Zayn call me LOL

Back