Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Hi Gigi yesterday was my first day too! I'm laying in bed this morning with headache and made my choc smoothie into a hot chocolate with hot water as I don't really like milkshakey drinks. Hoping to get going in an hour and start on all the water- my goodness I felt drowned yesterday! I usually have 2 cups per day! But I counted 22 yesterday!

Wow 22 glasses is impressive!

I felt ridiculously nauseous whilst consuming the soup yesterday, it was awful. However, I just read in the booklet that drinking a glass of water before eating is best as it helps breakdown the mineral concentration&stops the feelings of nausea. It also says you can take a painkiller for the headache if that helps? Green tea, water and sleep seem to help me.

How much are you planning to lose?

Gigi

Hi all-had my unofficial weigh and have lost 1stone 2.5 lbs in my first week-that's less than previously but the doc said my medication will probably be interfering with my weight loss. :) It's a good solid start anyway.

***question of the day***

Who is your favourite actor?

​Mine is Ian Somerhalder of course mmmmmmmmm

Wow 1 st 2.5lbs in a week WOW THAT IS AMAZINGGGG
It's actually low for me because I usually lose more than that in week 1 LOL

Really NO WAY I am so impressed! How? How is that possible wow I can't believe it

Well done :)
It's because I have so much to lose :(

I am sure that's not true, what is your goal? Mine is three stone in three months :) fingers crossed which diet are you doing?

I am sure that's not true, what is your goal? Mine is three stone in three months :) fingers crossed which diet are you doing?

I have 12 stone to lose-well 11 now.I'm on a special option of Cambridge :)

Special option?

Well done with your loss - doesn't matter how much you lose, as long as it goes in the right direction, and 16.5lb is a fab loss :)

Slim2012 That is impressive , if I could manage that I'd be ok after a month! Gigi I have 3 stone to loose too.. But tbh I'd be happy with. Two off. I'm at my biggest ever now and my body isn't coping I'm covered in excema and I feel sick when eat so decided I needed to start the diet. my entire family are size 8 sticks so in photos I'm like the size of 2 people they eat to live and I live to eat.. But it turns out through counselling that I was a bit of a neglected child and that's why. There a 6 yr age gap between me and ssiblings so I was the mistake child who got forgotten when everyone else was older and could fend for themselves., I'm reading beck diet book. As I do the cd journey and hoping it helps

Hope everyone has had a good day ;). I am going to treat myself to a couple of glasses of red tonight then have a run tomorrow. My fiancé and I went to register our marriage today so I need a wee celebration. Thankfully it's Friday ;). Happy dieting all xxx

Wedding dieter . Not sure glasses of anything are allowed on hardcore. :(

weddingdieter said:
Hope everyone has had a good day ;). I am going to treat myself to a couple of glasses of red tonight then have a run tomorrow. My fiancé and I went to register our marriage today so I need a wee celebration. Thankfully it's Friday ;). Happy dieting all xxx

Congratulations! But I reckon you should lay off the wine. Going for a run wont make up for it :) It's just going to make you feel woozy - and interferes with fat loss to boot, because the body will burn alcohol in preference to your fat stores.

Bundlesmummy said:
Wedding dieter . Not sure glasses of anything are allowed on hardcore. :(

LOL. We are hardcore!

Slim2012, massive well done! What a great start :D

Another 100% day here. Onwards and downwards!

I am doing step 2 and my CC said it was fine as long as I exercise and the weight is still coming off xxxx

I don't know much about step 2 - are you still in ketosis? xx

Back