Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

I'm thinking the same! I'm knackered! I reckon it could be a good idea. :D

I'm getting funny dreams.. Thinking its the diet causing it tho..
so the bullion.. Are there different types? Do you have to buy low salt etc? I might order myself some as a treat after the weekend

Ps thanks for the congrats.. Am taking a bow.. :)

There is a low salt version that I wish I had got now as find the normal really salty (will add less to the cup next time). There is also the original version and organic version. Bought the organic version today as it was cheaper than the original!

Ooo I'm excited now :) I was excited yesterday as I realised I could put a Splenda pil in my black coffee :)

Yes I agree with you Lilly. Sorry for telling you about my little bit of wine I will keep it to myself in the future as that was very selfish of me.

I hope everyone has had a good day. Saturday is always a good day to exercise. Anyone going to have a light workout ?xxx

Yes I agree with you Lilly. Sorry for telling you about my little bit of wine I will keep it to myself in the future as that was very selfish of me.

I hope everyone has had a good day. Saturday is always a good day to exercise. Anyone going to have a light workout ?xxx

No probs hun x x

Hmm, exercise... Maybe a walk. That's if it isn't piddling down here again. :)

I have kids gymnastics and kids party to go to. :( was hoping to rest up but hubby is ill

Hello I'm late to this discussion today as I've been at work but most definitely no talk of anything except shakes soups bars and allowed drinks!!We all struggle enough as it is.Luckily I'm not at all tempted by alcohol...food is another matter.And we are after all the hardcore hotties :) I can't wait till I only have a stone to go.

For whoever asked about the special option, it's called red 1 and is for those whose BMI is too high to do SS or SS+, but who don't want to have food, and consists of 4 shakes and 500mls of milk.

And nobody answered the question of the day and I'm going to cry LOL

I want to join the Hardcores!!! Day 3 nearly over.. Want to completely SS til 13 th feb when I fly off to lanzarote!! Yippeeee... On my scales I was 14 13 on Wednesday morning...bust weighed before bed and it rocks at 14 5!!! Water I know but it stkll feels better than the bloatedness I felt on wed. Just read all the posts on this thread..please may I join the hardies? Gill xxxx

Welcome aboard Gill! Nice to have you here :) Lanzarote you say?(calculates space needed to sneak into suitcase)

Hello I'm late to this discussion today as I've been at work but most definitely no talk of anything except shakes soups bars and allowed drinks!!We all struggle enough as it is.Luckily I'm not at all tempted by alcohol...food is another matter.And we are after all the hardcore hotties :) I can't wait till I only have a stone to go.

For whoever asked about the special option, it's called red 1 and is for those whose BMI is too high to do SS or SS+, but who don't want to have food, and consists of 4 shakes and 500mls of milk.

And nobody answered the question of the day and I'm going to cry LOL

Now now, no crying. Here's a lovely picture for you. :) I agree he's rather nice... ;)

ian-somerhalder-4.jpg

What was your question again Slim? Must have missed that!

I am feeling tired and grumpy but too awake to sleep. My tummy is rumbling which is driving me mad - ffs this is day 5! I don't actually feel particularly hungry, but my belly is growling away :( This needs to stop NOW. Am I allowed to use the term Coke Zero on here or shall I keep quiet? Also like you Slim I am not tempted by alcohol, but food I am!

Also I have a poorly right arm which is very much adding to the grumpiness. My elbow was broken for me by a patient back in 2011, and the place it was broken has left me with chronic tennis elbow. So frustrating - can't even straighten my stupid arm at the moment :mad:

Lily-I love you :) LOL I do so love to look at pics of Ian's ultimate perfection ...sigh....

Starlit_Cazza-the question was about your fave actor.Coke Zero-hmm it's not officially allowed in the books any more is it?I'll have to say no-I know for me it sets off cravings so I won't have it at all.I think if we bend the rules for Coke zero, we'll end up bending the rules for other things, and we want to avoid that, so safer to say no mention of it on this thread please but feel free to mention it elsewhere-I won't kill you for it LOL
That's really bad about your elbow :( Did it just set badly?

Evening everyone I have had a terrible night had bad news of someone passing over in my family :( therefore eat as emotional! I am so annoyed with myself and after being so good all week, I had some chips and beans (small amount) and 4 biscuits hope I'm not knocked out of ketosis :(
Weigh in tomorrow and a new day so will post results just hope I haven't messed things up as Wont be to happy, hope everyone else keeping strong
Scott x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sorry to hear that sczoo90 :( Hugs.Hope you can put your blip behind you and carry on.
Could I ask please that you don't mention specific food though?We don't need to know exactly what you had.Sorry I hope that doesn't sound mean.

Sorry to hear that sczoo. :hug99:

Am I going mad, or did I spot a post earlier that says you'll be doing SW from tomorrow? :confused:

Back