Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Thanks Theresa. I just have a bad habit of attracting complete weirdos! Happy on my own right now and any future partner would have to compliment our lives, not suck the life out of me like the last bloke did!!!

So tired and fed up last night. Decided to keep myself up til 10 otherwise I would have been up at 4am... Instead I have been awake since 2am... Why????? So annoying :confused:

Hello. Not been on here but reading back over some posts I spotted some tension. Just wanted to say I totally support this thread and what you are all about.

I'm getting married on Saturday and although I haven't quite reached my goal weight I'm pleased with the way I look. thanks to the support of this thread I know I will be thrilled on the day with the results of Cambridge.

Keep at it everyone ;) xxxxxx

Hello. Not been on here but reading back over some posts I spotted some tension. Just wanted to say I totally support this thread and what you are all about.

I'm getting married on Saturday and although I haven't quite reached my goal weight I'm pleased with the way I look. thanks to the support of this thread I know I will be thrilled on the day with the results of Cambridge.

Keep at it everyone ;) xxxxxx

Yay, that's brilliant weddingdieter! :clap: Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful day! By the way, we will be needing photos, ok? ;)

Hey peeps hope you all ok - Ive only got a mo cos Im off out to see my mate tonight but official weigh in and Ive lost 5.2lbs this week - Im soooo chuffed - Im now officially 14 something which I havent been for over 2.5 yrs. I also had a NSV of wearing a pair of size 18 fitted trousers to work today which I havent been able to fit in for 2.5yrs aswell!

Hope everyone ok and I will be around tomorrow night!
xxxx

Well done Jess! Nice big week 4 loss there!!!

Congratulations Weddingdieter, I hope you have a fab day!

Well done Jess, fantastic loss!! What a nice boost!!

I'm struggling with 810, Ha ha I've only done it for two days. I'm finding it hard to fit the meal in, when I get home I have to have both my shake and my meal and its too much, I feel too full. Oh my god as if I'm saying that! Might have to just do it every other day, rather than every day. I don't know.

Week 4 over with. 3lbs off this week making a grand total of 20lbs so far. 4st 4lbs or 60lbs to go.

20lbs more and I'm halfway.
5lbs more and I'll be in the 14's
1lb more and I'll have lost a stone and a half.

image-4051219207.jpg

My weekly proof to my mother that I'm not cheating. I feel like she's drug testing me lol.

Excellent, well done!!!!

Can you remind me of the book you are reading on binge eating? I can't remember what it is called and can't find the page on here where you put it before!

It's Brain Over Binge by Kathryn Hanson. I've got to a bit that I've just skipped past it was a bit boring. But most of it so far has been fascinating. I always said I was bulimic without the vomiting, but now I know that Binge Eating Disorder is a real thing! I thought I was making it up. Since I've restarted I've not once has the urge to binge, never mind had to fight the urges like usual. There's been no need to argue with myself like I usually do to try and control the urges.

Day 32!!!! How??? Hehe. Am in agony today. Have nerve issues in both arms. Had physio last Friday and since then they have been playing up big time. Today I have shooting pains and numb patches and pins and needles :( so given in and called gp. Conventional pain killers just don't touch nerve pain unfortunately, so hoping she will give me something that might actually help and not completely knock me out!!!! Next few weeks at work are going to be very busy and tough so really need to be alert and able to concentrate.

So that's my whine of the day. How is everyone else?

Hi Ladies,

Did not get on last night I was at a confrence all day and then went to meet my new CDC to get weighed and went to bed after a nice bath as was shattered! Well as I posted quickly in my diary last night bit of a quandry my old CDC scales were the same as mine and I weighted on these before I went to meet my new lady last night and weighted in at 11st 11 1/2 lb which I was well chuffed with which would give me a 3 1/2lb loss! I then met my new lady who was lovely and she sat and talked to me and measured me and weighed me her scales showed a 1 1/2lb loss as she has different scales to my old CDC and I. So I am pleased as I know I have lost 3.5 pounds officially but hers show 1.5 as this is the first time she has weighed me! So how should I update my stats?

Would appreciate your views?

For for my catch up on your posts!

Cazza - Sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly and are in so much pain hun! I really hope you can manage to get some drugs to help reduce your pain! x

Lily - Hope you are ok and the lunch/dinner with your family was not too bad x

Weddingdieter - Welcome and congratulations on your wedding on Sat! I look forward to seeing your pictures x

Jessica - Fab loss 5.2lb and well done for getting into the 14's at this rate you will be in the 13's before you know it! Its great when you get into smaller size clothes well done hun! x

Surfhunney - Sorry you have been struggling with the 810 this week! Congrats to making it this far I have also just finished week 4! going onto SS+ this week so will see how that goes? slightly nervous about introducing foods back I mean real foods! (silly up bit scared incase it makes me stuggle?) I will just have to wait and see how it goes?

I have started to have a product at breakfast as this will spread things out!, so a product at breakfast and lunch a small meal of SS+ allowed items and then either a chocolate mousse or a shake! I am hoping that this way I will get through all my products and the new meal!

Well at work so will pop on later tonight to see how everyone is doing x

Meh, I'm binning 810 off, I've given it a few days and we don't get on at all!! I feel bloated and fat and the scales refuse to budge. I'm not doing it anymore. It's not mandatory to do it at 4 weeks. So I'll just pretend I've done it. Have now got a week and a half to make up for the sluggishness that 810 has caused.

I don't like feeling bloated like this and I can't understand how a couple of days of eating eggs or chicken can make me feel like that?

That's rubbish :( Don't understand why it's made you feel so bloated - doesn't seem right somehow.

I have new drugs for my arm. Nerve pain is a b*tch, it just doesn't respond to normal painkillers so have been prescribed epilepsy drug! I rang HQ and there is no issues with taking the drug with the diet - wanted to check before I started taking it!

Today I feel more in control than I have all week. The SS+ days at the weekend affected me more than I originally thought I think, and I felt quite hungry the last few days and itching for a bit more SS+... but I have broken it and have been 100% SS since Monday and I feel awesome! So today has been about control - I am just forcing down a bar as my third product of the day - had porridge at 8.30am then a shake at 7.30pm - just because I realised I had to have something if I was going to fit everything in!!!! Also went to Waitrose and Asda today and bought... coffee and tea! Rock and Roll :)

So that's it really - end of day 32, and end of January!!!! Tomorrow is another day...and a new month :D

Hi Ladies,

Did not get on last night I was at a confrence all day and then went to meet my new CDC to get weighed and went to bed after a nice bath as was shattered! Well as I posted quickly in my diary last night bit of a quandry my old CDC scales were the same as mine and I weighted on these before I went to meet my new lady last night and weighted in at 11st 11 1/2 lb which I was well chuffed with which would give me a 3 1/2lb loss! I then met my new lady who was lovely and she sat and talked to me and measured me and weighed me her scales showed a 1 1/2lb loss as she has different scales to my old CDC and I. So I am pleased as I know I have lost 3.5 pounds officially but hers show 1.5 as this is the first time she has weighed me! So how should I update my stats?

Using your scales, I reckon. :)

Lily - Hope you are ok and the lunch/dinner with your family was not too bad x

Thanks Theresa. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. And I'm pretty proud of myself for just watching them eat. Think they felt worse about that than I did - I found it pretty easy. :)

Meh, I'm binning 810 off, I've given it a few days and we don't get on at all!! I feel bloated and fat and the scales refuse to budge. I'm not doing it anymore. It's not mandatory to do it at 4 weeks. So I'll just pretend I've done it. Have now got a week and a half to make up for the sluggishness that 810 has caused.

I don't like feeling bloated like this and I can't understand how a couple of days of eating eggs or chicken can make me feel like that?

That is weird. Maybe you're actually mildly intolerant to eggs? Think a lot of people are. Anyway, I think you're right to knock 810 on the head.

I have new drugs for my arm. Nerve pain is a b*tch, it just doesn't respond to normal painkillers so have been prescribed epilepsy drug! I rang HQ and there is no issues with taking the drug with the diet - wanted to check before I started taking it!

Today I feel more in control than I have all week. The SS+ days at the weekend affected me more than I originally thought I think, and I felt quite hungry the last few days and itching for a bit more SS+... but I have broken it and have been 100% SS since Monday and I feel awesome! So today has been about control - I am just forcing down a bar as my third product of the day - had porridge at 8.30am then a shake at 7.30pm - just because I realised I had to have something if I was going to fit everything in!!!! Also went to Waitrose and Asda today and bought... coffee and tea! Rock and Roll :)

So that's it really - end of day 32, and end of January!!!! Tomorrow is another day...and a new month :D

Sorry you're in pain, hun - that sucks. Hope the new drugs work better - there's nothing more miserable than chronic pain. So glad you're rocking sole source! It feels great to be in the zone, doesn't it? :)

Hi Theresa,
Well don done your loss. With regards to your question I would always go with the official loss as being what my CDC scales said. Hope that helps. :) xxx

Well new tablets allowed me a full nights sleep! That hasnt happened in some time. Just tucking in to first product of the day - maple pecan porridge. 2 litres and 4 giant coffees down already (been a bit slack in fluid department last couple of days so making more effort).

Read a blog earlier of woman moaning about only losing 1lb this week. She is doing SS+ and having bread roll with her 200 cal meal every night because she is so hungry *facepalm*

Well I went on the scales this morning for the first time since wi and I've gained 1lb, so that's absolutely the final nail in 810's coffin. I'm not doing it anymore!!! I have to wonder if I'll ever be able to actually eat food again? If I can gain weight eating allowed food.

I don't know.... I'm one month in and can't complain about the weight ocelots so far, but that 1lb gain seems like a massive step back over.

I've also made the decision once and for all to come off the pill. I've had a period for most of January and I feel drained. Also I have no way of knowing if something is wrong other than relying on the smear, because of this erratic bleeding. By the sounds of it I'm one of the ones this pill doesn't work for. Most people have no periods at all. I'm also wondering if it'll help my weight loss. Anyway, I'm not due back to see the nurse until the end of Feb so I'll come off have a pill free month and demand to go back on my old pill which was lovely!!

Back