Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

I'm having an annoying day. Big issues with my sky box. At first there's been a string of problems with recording things. It either says 'Clashed' or it fails due to signal interruptions or when I'm watching a recorded programme it jams and I need to unplug it from the wall to reset. I've spent half an hour in the phone to Sky who have tried various things, the first just have me a blue screen no programmes, planners or anything. They've now made me reset the whole thing so I've lost all my stored programmes and now I can't record or use any of the Sky+ features. I've been told to give it two hours and if its still not working ring back, all at 5p/minute for the privilege, cross!!

Boo to Sky. :( Not good enough at all. Usually there's a landline number or an 0800 number they can give you if you kick up a stink about having to keep paying for calls - might be worth asking if this carries on.

Well done on that pound lost. Maybe next week will be your bumper week? It's about time it was your turn. :hug99:

Aarrgghh. Tea. Herbal. Fruit. Flower. Leaf. With skimmed milk?? On SS?? Arrgghh. :sigh:

That is all. :) Just needed a quick rant.

Last edited:
So, in other news, my weight stayed exactly the same today. I want to see the 13s! (Yes, I'm greedy - that's how I landed up here in the first place!)

had my counselling session today. was an easier session, session 4! session 2 was a killer, heart breaking! my dad called tonight and told me that our next door neighbour, who'd been ill for 5 weeks and in hospital, had died. it's times like this when it brings it all back to you and he knows what carol will be going through and i know what their daughter will be going through. he was in a bad way and they couldn't find out what was wrong with him. he kept filling up with fluid and he was getting very confused. in the end they turned off all the equipment that was helping him but his body let him go. we are not immortal!

We certainly aren't immortal which is why I'm more determined than ever to lower my own risks by losing weight! Glad counselling is going well.

I have spent all night on the phone to Sky trying to sort out my fault. At one point I had the blue screen of death and no sky at all but touch wood it's back, but none of the Sky+ functions work. The engineer is coming out on Sunday to fix/replace the box. At first I said don't bother coming, I'll switch to virgin, their engineers and box replacements are free, Sky would cost £65 call out and £150 for new box. I said even with installation fee it's still cheaper to get virgin. So now magically the engineer is coming for £40 and the new box will be free. Sal 1 Sky 0!!!

Unfortunately while they were trying to fix it all my program's were wiped, so all my Biggest Losers have gone :cry: But it's been playing up for a while so hopefully this will fix it, if not I'm off to Virgin, if my program's have gone I've got nothing to lose.

image-2075754213.jpg

Blue Screen of Death!!

I have loads taped and not watched. All the season with jillian back!

Biggest Loser party round at Nikki's then. :D

Cazza, did you have another Cambridge product in the end? :) Forgetting to have your shakes, what are you like? ;)

I have loads taped and not watched. All the season with jillian back!

Yeah I had the end of Season 10 and half of Season 6 of the Aussie one. Gutted. Also lost my episode of the Real A&E, but that's regularly repeated and I see my face in the mirror every day, don't need to see it on tv as well lol.

Wow this is pretty cool, there's an owl just outside hooting away. Sounds well spooky good job I'm not easier scared! It sounds lovely.

I know, stupid! Only managed one, then paid for it with no movement on scales this morning. My own fault. Will have 4today and tomorrow I think. Just having one now before I get dressed. Martial arts tonight... Weeeeeeeee! Can't wait, makes me feel amazing afterwards!

ooooooooooo sally are you on the real a&e? i've a few taped. love it. the nastier the wound the better. love the neuro-surg prog too!

well... back from the gym. quick one today as i was being shown a few exercises to do to improve my glutes. countdown to running..... friday is the d-day! please let me run again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm on it, I was only keeping it as motivation because I was skinny at the time, not because I'm vain and watch myself all the time lol. My mum was a bit gutted because theirs went when they had to switch their TiVo box. So now we don't have it. But it reruns all the time, I'm sure I'll see myself again soon.

Official wi on my dreadful scales show a 1lb loss too. I'm not sure what's going on but I'll go with it, and hope for more next week!

think i might have seen you then. there was a skinny brown haired radiographer on it the other day. see if i've still got it and i'll photograph it. might not be you though.

Good morning everyone :D
I'm VERY pleased to report that I have met my 2nd goal of weighing in under 200 lbs. I'm so excited! I haven't weighed this little in more than 8 years! It's so liberating! I feel so free. I know I have another 80 or so pounds to go but I feel like it CAN be done. Still very focused and feeling positive.

Hope y'all are doing well, too!

Aw, well done Yvonne! You're doing great! :clap:

Knickers. Childminder is poorly and can't have Chloe tomorrow. Tomorrow of course being the one day THIS YEAR that there is no physical way of geting Chloe to school in time as I have a physio appointment at 8.30. I can't cancel physio because I will have to wait weeks to be seen again and it is too short notice. So I will have to Chloe in to school late. Argh. Typical! Unfortunately there quite literally is no one else I can ask!

Well done on your losses Yvonne, good on you! *wave* to everyone else. I am off to bed shortly - tired and achey after martial arts. Night night

Well done Yvonne you're doing brilliantly. It's typical Caz that things happen like that, it's the same for my friend and her daughter, they only ever get stuck when there's no feasible option.

I'm now resorting to watching freeview on my iPhone because although I have a Sky picture, it's only one channel and no matter what I try I can't get it to change channels, useless pile if cr@p!!! I'm glad of my iPhone and lovely freeview, but I wish I had an iPad so the picture was a bit bigger. I could always read I suppose, but I like to have the chatter of the tv on for company - how lame is that?

right me lovlies. today has been ok. actually ok! whoop whoop!

2 shakes (soup and the choc mint)
1 mint bar
and my 810 meal (won't bore you with the details :))

right me lovlies. today has been ok. actually ok! whoop whoop!

2 shakes (soup and the choc mint)
1 mint bar
and my 810 meal (won't bore you with the details :))

Woo hoo! Well done! :clap:

Back