Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

I would love to go to sleep... however I am overdue some work. I need it done by 8am, and if I just get my arse in to gear I will have it done in 2 hours tops. Instead I have just wasted 2 hours procrastinating over it!!!!

I'm loving this thread and am following it to keep me on the straight and narrow. Can I ask a question, I'm on day 12, re-starting after a long time away. Is the weight you lose in the first couple of weeks, water weight? It looks good on the scales, seeing a 11lb loss but no changes to inches yet, my stomach does look flatter though. How long before I see a difference in my clothes? I've not got lots to loose, 2.5 stone. tks

llydaw said:
I'm loving this thread and am following it to keep me on the straight and narrow. Can I ask a question, I'm on day 12, re-starting after a long time away. Is the weight you lose in the first couple of weeks, water weight? It looks good on the scales, seeing a 11lb loss but no changes to inches yet, my stomach does look flatter though. How long before I see a difference in my clothes? I've not got lots to loose, 2.5 stone. tks

Some water some weight. Probably upto 6-7lbs of water.

Feel like screaming today. Too much on my mind. Next door to my dad was kev and carol. Kev died Tuesday now carol is in intensive care with the same, pneumonia. I really feel for their daughter. Carol's just been put on the ventilation mask. I know after my mum being on that what hard work it was. It makes/forces you to breath. Kind if forces the air into you. It's a big mask and is very claustrophobic. I am so upset about it as they were a really fantastic couple that did everything together. It's bringing back massive emotional problems. I've been to the gym and I've cleaned part of the house. Scrubbed some of the kitchen floor with bleach. The bit where the dog eats. Scrubbed the fridge. Stressed! Worried!

It's also hubby's birthday and he wants something naughty for his tea. I've weigh in tomorrow so am not having it with him but I'm hurting mentally from this in that I so want to enjoy his birthday with him. Just feel like I'd make more progress banging my head against the wall tonight.

Been invited out tomorrow night by some friends. I could go if I look at my option for sticking to my 810 plan.

Just a short post because I'm going to bed, I haven't had chance to read back over your posts. I feel rubbish, really want to phone in sick tomorrow but the Care Quality Commission inspection is tomorrow and with my boss being off getting a pacemaker I'm his deputy so I have to be there. Bad timing :(

I've had to resort to taking something for this cough, I feel dreadful. I've hunted all over for sugar free cough medicine but have ended up with benylin. I know it's going to stop me from getting back into ketosis but I can't function like this something has to give and seeing as I'm already out of the K-zone it has to be that. I won't however use it as an excuse to carry on being naughty.

Codeine Sally. That's what you need. It will stop you coughing.

Just back from CKD - decided to start doing a Monday class too. Love it! If you had told me at christmas I would be working out 3-4 hours a week this year and loving it, I'd have laughed in your face!!!

Sal, sorry you are still feeling so poorly. Don't blame you for hitting the cough mixture - you need to get on top of this bug somehow. Really hope you start to feel better soon.

Hope everyone else has had a good day. Weigh day for me tomorrow - hoping to have shifted the 2lb my scales told me I had gained this morning!!! Having to call on the dulcolax fairy again I think...

Phone call from the hospital this morning. Apparently my GP has referred me to the pain clinic as well as neurology and orthopaedics! So now have appointments lined up on 20th March, 9th and 25th of April! Can't remember if I said, but no more physio for me for now - physio can't fix me, hence the assortment of other referrals! Fortunately the CKD doesn't seem to be making things any worse, and working on the theory it is definitely better to be active and to improve my health and fitness!

Choi Kwang Do - Korean martial art that isn't dissimilar to Tae Kwon Do I believe!

3lb off for me this week. Meh

Meh. But hey, a 3lb loss is a 3lb loss. Only one pound to go until you've lost 4 stones! That's quite some going in 2 months! :clap:

Yeah I know - 3lb is 3lb, and it is all going in the right direction. 100% SS this week - last week I SS+ pretty much all week and I just felt like I was cheating all week, even though it was all allowed stuff? Have SS+ today and know it is more like 810 amount I have had this evening food wise. I WILL SS the whole way from now until next Tuesday...

Oh dear I feel so ill. I dragged myself into work for a 12 hour shift because the Care Quality Commission inspectors were coming in. I'm pretty sure they'd have loved the fact that I've been coughing my lungs up all day. It's not a discrete little cough, it's a painful barking cough. I'm so fed up of feeling like cr@p. I'm exhausted, coughing all the time has made my ribs, stomach and back muscles painful. I can't believe ive caught this infection for a second time :( I feel miserable :cry: At least I'm off work tomorrow!

Well done Caz on your 3lbs off!

Aww Sal it's horrid isn't it, we were hit with it at the start of the year, and had it twice.. It's rubbish that you have to be at work too when you're so under the weather... When is your next chance for a break x

Morning all

Back on the train into London, just for a change. See what bugs I can pick up this week. :)

Sal, so sorry you're feeling rubbish hun. There are some humdingers of colds and flu-like viruses knocking around at the moment. Hard to find anyone who's not sniffing a bit. It's knocked my little family for 6. I was up at 4 this morning tending to my coughing 16 year old (didn't seem to occur to him it might be an idea to get up and make himself a hot drink, or that he might be keeping his mother awake with all the hacking). Kids. They seemed like such a good idea. ;)

My scales are still penalising me for my slip up on Sunday, bah. I'll be lucky to break even by weigh day at this rate. Not changing my stats though (I'm 2lbs up on what they say) cos I'd have to lose my 2 and a half stone badge - not doing it, so there. :D)

Netty, how are you doing hun?

And Cazza - :cross: for a lovely easy SS day. :)

I managed to get a decent nights sleep last night. One of the nurses at work told me that rubbing Vicks vapor rub on my feet then putting socks on and going to bed stops coughing. At first I didn't bother but went to bed anyway, spent twenty minutes coughing so I dug out the Vicks and within ten minutes I was coughing less and less. I have no idea how this works but it stopped me coughing enough to get to sleep. I woke up coughing at 7am so at least I managed a decent sleep.

As for the scales I daren't look after the weekend indiscretion, but I'm back to it now sort from the Benylin, which I'm going to knock on the head because it doesn't seem to do anything other than taste nice.

I'm just getting ready to go to the dentist, it's only a check up but I could really do without it, just want go stay in bed. But we're not allowed to schedule appointments during works time so I have to go today :( Hate the going to the dentist, every time I go I'm terrified I'll need something doing!!!

Well I'm back from the dentist, just had teeth cleaned and polished, nothing else needs doing yay.

Morning all. Stress shaped headache going on here! Working from home, which is proving to be more stressful than working from work! Just don't seem to be disciplined enough to get going in the morning which means I then spend all evening working - at least if I was in the office I would have a more rigid timetable! Think I will definitely go in tomorrow.

Not sleeping very well - probably related to stress. Not managing to get to sleep until gone 2am, then up at 7 with Chloe, then feeling crappy all morning. Grr.

Back