Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Dammit - took painkiller for period pains and now been violently sick. Own fault for not taking sickness tablet at same time. I feel rotten and look like I have seen a ghost. Bleurgh

Urgh I feel rubbish this morning :( Nausea and scary grumbly bowels today. Hoping this passes very very soon as I have 2 rotten visits today and if I am sick then they will think it is because I have these rotten visits when actually I really am not well! Grr.

In other news... 2lb more has come off over night!!! So very definitely under 20st now whichever way you look at it (19st 10lb on Wii Fit which would be 19st 12lb on CDC scales). Either way if I can get another 3lb off this week I will be 5 stone down!!!!!! ARGHHHHH. This also means I have now lost 67lb - which is the weight I managed to lose first time round :D

Well done Caz!! I had very gurgly bowels yesterday, it didn't amount to anything. I was worried all day because I was nights last night. Now I'm sitting in bed watching tv because I don't feel tired at all, I don't know why! I'll have to try and sleep though or I'll be completely to pot.

Not feeling terribly well tonight. Feel a bit weak and dizzy and everything seems to hurt. Feel quite sick too so can't really take anything as don't think it will stay down! Forcing down a shake in the hope it will help me feel a bit better, and lots of water too. Got friends daughter overnight so left the girls in the other room playing while I hide in the bedroom feeling sorry for myself.

Ok feel a bit better now for a shake and drink. Back is killing me though grr.

Well life is a bit pants right now. Matthew's been diagnosed with verbal dyspraxia, my B12 and iron are low so I'm on tablets for that, have had to have another blood test to try to see why! Then there's hubby's dad who has just told Paul he has prostrate cancer. It's also the first anniversary of my mum's death on the 4th April.

Sorry to hear that Nikki.

Where is everyone? HOW is everyone?

4lb off so far this week - the whoosh fairy clearly feels I was in need of a boost! 1lb more and I will be 5 stone down :) Confident I can get that 1lb off by Thursday when I go away!

4lb off so far this week - the whoosh fairy clearly feels I was in need of a boost! 1lb more and I will be 5 stone down :) Confident I can get that 1lb off by Thursday when I go away!

Told ya. :) She owed you, that whoosh fairy.

Wow, 5 stones down! :eek: That's amazing! :clap:

WOW, Caz you are awesome... well done, you are doing so well and continue to motivate me... please keep on going :)

I've had a 10 day break, had a weekend in Perpignan, my birthday, in-laws over to stay... its been on thing after another... think I needed the break though as now crave CD, Day 1 restart or day 61 this year... onwards and upwards :)
hope you are all doing well xx

Thanks Netty, I really do appreciate it :)

Phew I've had a busy old weekend! Visited various family members, distributed the kids eggs, worked an 8 hour shift, and today is cleaning day when all I really want to do is veg on the settee with my kindle. But the battery is flat so while its charging I'll crack on with the 'jobs' :(

Well done Caz, you should be so proud 5 st is a fantastic achievement. Your willpower is an example to us all that it can be done!! Inspirational.

I've got 5 weeks before my trip to Leeds to see some old friends so its head down from now on! I won't be at or even near my target like I planned originally but I'm going to have to pull my finger out and get to the low 14's ideally I'd like to hit the 13's but we'll just see, my body will do what my body will do. As long as I stick to it I can't complain. I'm hoping my little hiatus will have shocked my body into having some decent losses for a while. We'll see.

You can lost lots of weight in 5 weeks, Sal. :clap: Race you back down to the 13s? I seem to have hit 14st 8lbs again today (whoops).

Hmm. Still feel really odd today, have done all weekend. Like I've been brewing a cold or flu. But all I have is a slightly snotty nose, an achey throat (there's no other way to describe it) and odd twinges in my back, chest and stomach. Very peculiar. Still, I've been kidding myself the last few days that I needed to eat and it's made no difference, so we'll try using Cambridge products as medicine instead. Might still feel poorly but at least I'll get slimmer. :rolleyes:

How's Cazza today? Got any trips planned? I've barely left the house in 3 days!

I'm ok thanks. Went to the farm this morning with my friend and our kids. Was bitterly cold! Brrr. Then we decided to try and find a pub with a childrens play area. Found one a few miles away, got there and it was dreadful. We were chatting and both need new clothes, so we decided to head to the city and have a wonder round the shops. If you have never tried doing this with an 8 and 5 year old I really wouldn't recommend it! Finally got home about 5pm and was so unbelievably tired it was ridiculous! So went to bed and had a nap for 2 hours! Really could not keep my eyes open any longer. Feels slightly wrong that I had to get out of bed at all, but the washing isn't going to do itself sadly, nor is the child going to put herself to bed!

I am sick of being so cold all of the time. I can't remember the last time I was warm, or that is how it feels right now!!!! This winter needs to come to an end and the days need to start getting warmer or I am migrating!!!!! Seriously, how do skinny people survive the winter?

Today I have trawled the house for food, even though I know damn well there is none. The fridge has been opened and closed that many times today and still all that's in there are tetras and water. Why do I do it? My mind has been constantly on food, to the point of wondering if I could eat condiments... WTF is wrong with me? Glad it's bed time now!

Reckon those skinny people must wear lots of jumpers. :) I do when I'm in ketosis. Missing being in it right now. I'm in bed but too hot to sleep, dammit. Gotta be up at 7 tomorrow to catch a train to B'ham. :sigh:

Laughing at the mental image of you eyeing up the condiments, Sal. :D I blame the BH - it's the association with eating, grrrr.

00:30 and still awake. Just nodded off about 11.45 when I realised I had forgotten to book Chloe any childcare for tomorrow. So had to get laptop and do that. Sadly the website I had to book it through is the slowest website known to the modern internet - I think it is run by hamsters in wheels. So 45 minutes later and it is finally done, and of course I am wide a-frickin-wake. Grr. Oh well, don't need to be up for nearly 6 hours...

I'm still awake too, but for no reason at all. I've had the lights out for the last two hours but I'm still wide awake :( unfortunately I have to be up in 5 hours and have a very busy day, including my annual appraisal! Luckily my boss doesn't put much stock in these appraisals so it should be fairly painless, if I can stay awake enough to nod my head and sign my name in the relevant boxes. Grr I like my sleep, don't like laying awake staring at the ceiling :cry:

Urgh morning. My head might just explode - hurts enough. Hate waking up feeling hung over - happens too often on this diet - own fault for not drinking enough!!!

So jumped on my wii fit this morning... which beautifully reads 19st 7lb!!!!! That means I am 5st down now, which ever way you look at it. Weigh in tonight with consultant - her scales are 1-2lb different to mine so really will be mighty upset if hers don't show 19st 9lb or less tonight!!!

Have good days everyone

Hmm, how odd that none of us found it easy to sleep last night. Bleurgh. Did not want to get up this morning!! Still, that weird achiness in my throat has now manifested itself into a full blown cough - yay! I sound like Barry White this morning.

Hope you both have good days too x x

Back