new team needs 5 more

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi guys
just been looking into starting a new team up,dont know if anyone will come back to me to say this is not allowed.a team requires 6 members so if there is someone out there that wants to be a team leader then im willing to help out.hope im not being to pushy.x

Hiya,

Posted on the thread on the main board, but Tasha and I would like to join please... we're both in week 2 and have a long way to go, so the support would be great :D

Hiya,

Posted on the thread on the main board, but Tasha and I would like to join please... we're both in week 2 and have a long way to go, so the support would be great :D

jump over to butterflies,ive just managed to put my name down.all the best to you both. x

Hi Can i join? I really need some motivation. Been to my sisters bbq this saturday didnt touch a thing now that im home i want to get a take-away!! and not just any only KFC! I know im being bad not going for it just feels good to share my evil thoughts.

Anyway can i join the team. I need to set myself some goals and it would be great if i have people pushing me to do so.

week 1 - lost 6lbs
next WI on thursday.

Are youdtill looking for members I'm interested if you are. Due to start on Tuesday after hopefully getting permission off my Doc Monday. PinkyJay x

Back