• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new team needs 5 more

S: 20st1.8lb C: 20st1.8lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi guys
just been looking into starting a new team up,dont know if anyone will come back to me to say this is not allowed.a team requires 6 members so if there is someone out there that wants to be a team leader then im willing to help out.hope im not being to pushy.x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

redhead66

This will be my year
S: 19st9lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st7.5lb(2.73%)
Hiya,

Posted on the thread on the main board, but Tasha and I would like to join please... we're both in week 2 and have a long way to go, so the support would be great :D

S: 20st1.8lb C: 20st1.8lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya,

Posted on the thread on the main board, but Tasha and I would like to join please... we're both in week 2 and have a long way to go, so the support would be great :D
jump over to butterflies,ive just managed to put my name down.all the best to you both. x

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb G: 8st8lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
Hi Can i join? I really need some motivation. Been to my sisters bbq this saturday didnt touch a thing now that im home i want to get a take-away!! and not just any only KFC! I know im being bad not going for it just feels good to share my evil thoughts.

Anyway can i join the team. I need to set myself some goals and it would be great if i have people pushing me to do so.

week 1 - lost 6lbs
next WI on thursday.

PinkyJay

Needs more willpower
S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Are youdtill looking for members I'm interested if you are. Due to start on Tuesday after hopefully getting permission off my Doc Monday. PinkyJay x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
CD Teams 0
Weight Watchers 3
CD Teams 11
Cambridge Weight Plan 40