New team?

well done veggie dieter, thats a fab weight loss

well done!!!

Half a pound on but I had lots of treats this week-I've been away on a spa break this week and went out for a friends birthday! I've also had a bottle of wine but was super good rest of time otherwise it'd be even more weight! Not downhearted about it because it was expected and am ready to work extra hard again this week!! :)

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

Veggie Dieter said:
Lost 4.5 lb this week everyone, so pleased as I've had loads of temptations and didn't give in - so worth it when them scales go down and im also into anther lower scale.

Im having problems with the SSS signature, as I updated my weight loss it's saying the signature is too big so i've had to take it off.

Wow! Great loss VD! Share u secret please :) x

Wow! Great loss VD! Share u secret please :) x
My user name initials aren't the best are they!

My secret is BNS - I've replaced oven chips on my plate with BNS roasted, also ww jelly and ww deserts for when im watching tv, that's my worst time you see so I reminding myself that once I get through the day I can have my little treats then. God know how I've manage three parties without picking but I did keep thinking about the scales whenever I walked past the buffet! How you doing?

Veggie Dieter said:
My user name initials aren't the best are they!

My secret is BNS - I've replaced oven chips on my plate with BNS roasted, also ww jelly and ww deserts for when im watching tv, that's my worst time you see so I reminding myself that once I get through the day I can have my little treats then. God know how I've manage three parties without picking but I did keep thinking about the scales whenever I walked past the buffet! How you doing?

U have done so well to stay strong at parties, I really don't think I could. I must try bns chips, I love it a lot, I always have a batch of 0pp bns soup in the fridge, it's my fav. I'm still 100% and have been now for 8 weeks!! Even last weekend when we went to london I tracked everything and stayed with my points. I worked out tonight I have lost 10% of my total body weight now and the compliments have started which really spur me on. Plus the 2 pairs of skinny jeans I couldn't get past my thights at Christmas now go all the way up and zipped/button... Just can't move in them yet lol but another few weeks ek!!

sorry but what is BNS??!!

I have just discovered 1-pt chocolate mousse - its fantastic it means I can have a sweet treat after dinner without ramping up the points!

Butter Nut Squash - honestly you will not be disapointed - if you do get it give me a shout and I will tell you how to prepare (easiest way) and how to cook - enjoy.

Got weighed today, lost 1.5lbs. Not as much as I hoped, so i'm going to have to up my game! Well done everyone with your losses.x.

oooh butternut squash! yep we have loads of it - my son is almost 11months and I started him on it as his first pureed food! we tend to try and have BNS instead of rice/potatoes! (although last night we had mashed swede instead!)

ANYWAY - first weigh in today! Lost 3.5lbs, wooooo!

That's fab-well done!!!!!

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

hi girls well i was delighted cause i lost 2 pounds on friday but since then ive just eaten so bad :( ive lost it all together any wise words?

Well done faith on loss and hope u jump
Straight back on plan this week.... I didn't weigh Friday after a full week of 100% as I forgot, moving house so my head was not with it. Then this weekend has been so bad and I have been totally off plan. Been so difficult with moving but as of tomorrow back to it 100%!!!

hi girls well i was delighted cause i lost 2 pounds on friday but since then ive just eaten so bad :( ive lost it all together any wise words?

Yep i've been there, best thing I can say is think about how you will feel in the morning when you wake up if you have been off plan and how proud you will feel if you get back on - saying that when your head isnt in the right place best think to do is have an early night! I had a bit of a bad day today so I went into the kitchen and made BNS soup to keep me busy - it did the trick - hope your ok and good luck.

Morning everyone, had my wi and i've lost -2lb this week which takes me to my 10% and my 3rd silver 7, I love this feeling (just need to imprint in my memory for when I want crisps!) Good luck everyone.

well done you must be over the moon!!!

well im back on track n somehow a bad weekend hasnt had much effect on the weighing scales so hopefully i stay on track for the rest of the week xxx

Hi - well done on the good losses. :D
Ive been way off track for over a week now & I just cant seem to get back - I feel so bad and quite sad about it I just cant seem to keep control & im so dissappointed in myself:cry:
missed class on sat & dont want to face the scales!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel, been there a few weeks back and I hated myself for it afterwards, I honestly feel soo annoyed but the light at the end of the tunnel is that now im back on track I feel even prouder than I did my 1st wi's coz I did get back on track and so can you. What's done is done, we can't change that but we can change the rest of the week, remind yourself of the reasons why you started this and how fantastic you feel when the scales gone down, I know you can do it and so do you, your nearly at your 5% and 1 stone mark you can almost touch them Kik come on you can do it (keep in touch).

Lost 1.5lb this week - happy with that as I had pancakes on Tuesday! Good luck everyone for this week.

I have had to take our team logo off my signature as it wasn't letting me update my weekly wi but I am still on the team everyone - if you can think of how I can put a smaller sss on please let me know.

Back