New team?

hi girls hope all is well 2 days till wi!!

Hi - my kids are back at school this week - we were off last week. It was good but too quick!!!!
Doing well this week althougth I need to get to bed earlier - do you think sleep helps weight loss? I dont think I get enough ( sleep that is hehehehehe)

Hi every one down 2 this week so happy as I really thought I had a bad week. This has helped to keep me focused gym for me again on the morning hope everyone is doing well x x

Brilliant!! Well done!!

Ive been away for a spa break and had some of THE most gorgeous food ever-had seared seabass with potatoes and spinach for dinner last night followed by a very small chocolate brownie!

This morning I had salmon and scrambled eggs and half a slice of toast.

for lunch a jacket potato, cheese and beans and a chocolate cupcake!!

Do u think that lot might be over 100propoints? x

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

I've got my WI tomorrow, and i have got this feeling i've not lost anything this week.I have had a bad weekend with food and hot chocolate, but i've been on the wii quite a bit, so hopefully i can get a STS this week if i'm lucky.I'm not going to beat myself up over it though as i'm only human at the end of the day.x.

I went to my meeting on Tuesday, to find the hall shut! So I don't know if i've lost any weight this week, my scales are useless they seem to have a mind of their own! So i'm going to buy a new set tomorrow,as i'm feeling lost not knowing if i've lost,gained or STS :sigh:

Jellibabe - 24lb to go. 19lb lost
Faith08 - 19.75lbs to go 4.75lbs lost
JanieF- 31lbs to go, 7lbs lost
Kik - 35lbs to go - 8lbs lost
Veggie Dieter 58 to go, 10lb lost
miss_marshmallow 63lbs to lose

Just updating my lose. I'm not well at the moment, have tonsillitis so on antibiotics but still tracking even tho it's mostly ice-cream!

hiya can I possibly join this team please?

I started weight watchers on wednesday after losing 11.5lbs at home, cos I needed a boot up the bum really!

I'd still like to lose another 44lbs minimum

Dee xx

Hi Dee - welcome:D

STS this week - quite pleased really as was way off the rails for 4 days..............

up .25 of a pound this week after all my hard work hopefully have a big loss next week!!!

Have had 3 really bad days since thursday really gone back to my really bad habits have had take out the last 3 nights. Have to get back on track or I will undo all my good work over the past 7 weeks and but back on my 17 lbs x x hope everyone else is doing well

Chocolate lover said:
Have had 3 really bad days since thursday really gone back to my really bad habits have had take out the last 3 nights. Have to get back on track or I will undo all my good work over the past 7 weeks and but back on my 17 lbs x x hope everyone else is doing well

Jump straight back on!! It's so difficult but you will feel so much better in a couple of days when you do xx

It's my WI tomorrow-bit nervous-quite naughty this week but when counted it I've used 44 weekly points (lasts ones used on Thurs and WI Monday) -and I've been to gym 3 times this week-not sure if I've lost tho!!

On the other hand I've just ordered the 30 day shred DVD so looking forward to starting on that when it comes-only 40 days to honeymoon so timings good too!! :)

we went out for chinese last night - am really hoping my 10 points left over for the day, plus my 49 weekly points has covered it!

Jump straight back on!! It's so difficult but you will feel so much better in a couple of days when you do xx

Jellibabe take it from me you honestly will feel so proud of your self if you get back on track, I had a really bad week, diet wise, other week and spent the last week trying to undo the hard work I had done, hated myself for coming off but once I realised I was back on track and my head was in the right place you know it's not worth it - fact your on here shows you mean business - let me know how you get on and good luck.

Veggie Dieter said:
Jellibabe take it from me you honestly will feel so proud of your self if you get back on track, I had a really bad week, diet wise, other week and spent the last week trying to undo the hard work I had done, hated myself for coming off but once I realised I was back on track and my head was in the right place you know it's not worth it - fact your on here shows you mean business - let me know how you get on and good luck.

Thanks vd but not me, was for chocolate lover :eek:)

I'm 100% on track and at 12st 3lb I have that's 11st something in sight and it's making me very excited to see that on the scales! I have tonsillitis at the moment and although the antibiotics have kicked in now I'm still not great, so lots of low fat yogurt ice-cream and rest but still tracking and eating fruit and veg and little meals.

Off to exhibit at crufts in 2 weeks, it's 4 very very long days so preparing some food ideas to take but with no fridge or means of heating it's difficult.

I'm at 9st 13.5 and so don't want to creep back into 10s! Here's hoping for tonoro xx

Thanks vd but not me, was for chocolate lover :eek:)

I'm 100% on track and at 12st 3lb I have that's 11st something in sight and it's making me very excited to see that on the scales! I have tonsillitis at the moment and although the antibiotics have kicked in now I'm still not great, so lots of low fat yogurt ice-cream and rest but still tracking and eating fruit and veg and little meals.

Off to exhibit at crufts in 2 weeks, it's 4 very very long days so preparing some food ideas to take but with no fridge or means of heating it's difficult.

Whoops!

Lost 4.5 lb this week everyone, so pleased as I've had loads of temptations and didn't give in - so worth it when them scales go down and im also into anther lower scale.

Im having problems with the SSS signature, as I updated my weight loss it's saying the signature is too big so i've had to take it off.

Back