New Team

can i join ive just re-started SW i took a 5 week gap because of a new job and country wide training i just had my 2nd weigh in after returning and lost 2lbs by end of jan i want to loose a stone i know this is quite high but ive never been so determined!!!!!!
im currently 11.1/5 lol

Well done ikkle87!!

I would like to lose 2.5 stone by the end of January.

Start weight: 22 stone 6.5lb target by end of Jan 19 stone 13.5lb. I really want to be under 20 stone. I do think I could do this just about, even with Christmas, but I am gonna have to really be committed!!

Thank you guys.

BunnyG There are lots of syn free things you can have at christmas time hun. Plus you are allowed the odd luxury or two. I have loads of things planned for xmas day, mainly free foods etc, if you want any ideas just shout.

princessria (moi)
Laurie
Mrs v
Bunny
Rachel
chiana
ickle

OK if this works it should be ok if you copy and paste the list with the amount you want to have lost by the week commencing Jan 26 then we should be able to get a total and figure out what were going for XXX ooh am excited now lol i have to wear a bikini in January i could do with some support lmao

Blimey Ikkle!!!! You go girl!!!!

Okay...Team Un-nameable!! Lol....will have to think on that one!

Laurie - TBC
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs
MrsV - 21lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs
Baloo - 28lbs
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs

I think that's everyone...please copy and add your details if I have missed anyone out!

Thanks

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks Mrs V. I am very very happy :):):)

team unnamable= team unstoppable lol
I would really love to lose 2 stone by the end of January thats my target anyway xxx

Just stopping in to let you know I lost 6lb!!! and got slimmer of the week. I'm well chuffed :)

o my god is that nearly a stone in 3 weeks? check you out...whats your tips to a great loss...what does your normal day consist of (food wise i mean )
wellllll dunnnnn yooooou
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Started back with SW on Wednesday. Can I join ?

Goal to have lost 21lbs by end Jan.

Go Team (insert name here!)

:D

i have worked mine out to lose like 2 a week i cant manage more than that lol you lot must have looooads of will power.

I think with me its cos I drink loads of water, 3 litres a day. Plus I eat about 6 pieces of fruit a day. I will get my food diary out for last week and write up my average days meals for you later. :)

Ps its 1st 3lb :D:D (although 6.5lb is unofficial as I did a week at home of SW before joining a class. )

Right ok....

Laurie - 28lbs
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs
MrsV - 21lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs
Baloo - 28lbs
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Time4action - 21lbs

Lol...no! Ive even got my Hubby thinking, but his are not printable on here!!!

Back