New Team

Good look for weigh in laurie what bout we start a new thread with the name i'm gonna throw in suggestions of the weighty maties!! or slimmi9ng worls supergirls!! whoever can randomly pick start the thread i think we have enough people now and someone was organised enough to calcultate off tickers what we all wanna loose XX

I like the Weighty Maties!

Yeah Weighty Maties is good.

Good luck for weigh in Laurie, let us know how you get on chick xx

who's the bright spark who though up weighty maties??? love it shall we go for it???

Thanks guys i lost 5 1/2 pounds today which im over the moon with...way on targed i said 3 a week...

who else had wi today how'd you get on???
xxx

Brilliant loss Laurie.

I'm having a bit of a downer day today. Feel bloated and feel like I have eaten loads of naughty things over the weekend and today, a couple of prawn crackers, a tiny slice of pizza, a few mini marshmallows. I was really beating myself up over it but have sat and added up and it's only come to about 30syns anyway and thats over 4 days so its nothing bad really. However I still think I am going to have 100% days for the rest of the week without syns just to be on the safe side.

Tomorrow I am going to have a green day:
Breakfast:
2 Weetabix and semi skimmed milk (HEB HEA)

Snack:
Fruit - kiwi, satsuma.

Lunch:
Jacket potato and salad

Snack:
Fruit

Tea:
Beanfeast bolognaise and chips.

Desert:
Rice Pudding. (HEA)

Still leaves me with one HEB so am thinking I may have alpen lights or ryvita with cottage cheese as a snack.

dont worry about it hun, in class today they were talking about that and as long as ur in control of it your get through it! It's when you eat everything that's in sight and stop counting syns when you should worry!
Tomorrow is a new day and you have already decided whats on the menu so i can see your really determined!
Weighty maties are hear for you hun...
I too am so bloated feel so full up all the time.
At class today they said it was common in the first few weeks!
XXX

I think its cos its cold you know. Sounds silly but i think cos your cold it makes you want to nibble at food. It will be right I will be happy with any loss no matter how big or small it is. I do love rice pudding too, don't eat much of it though. Would make me even more bloated lol.

i thought of weighty mateys i'm gonna start the new thread this morning kids with the weigh in's if you have had yours copy and paste and deduct it off your total XXXXXX

I went to weigh in yesterday and.... I gained 1.5 pounds!! Can't describe how awfull I am feeling. Never cheated once and following the plan for 100%. My period is due for next week Thursday and I have no idea why I gained. I am very hungry, maybe because how gutted I feel at the moment. The good news is that I am still on plan, I decided to continue until after Christmas. My mood: :confused: :eek: :(:cry::mad: :wave_cry:

Back