New Team

Red Days
B-
2 Weetabix with milk (HEA HEB)
Bacon, Syn Free Sausage, Mushroom, fluffied egg, tomatoes
2 Alpen Light bars (HEB)

L-
Mackerel, salad (lettuce, onion, tomato, carrot, pepper)
Lettuce Wraps (take a lettuce leaf open it out, put a dollop of cottage cheese in the middle and a few pieces of roast chicken, roll it up like a wrap)

T-
Pork chop, carrots, swede, brocolli, cauli, boiled new potato (HEB) grated cheese on brocolli and cauli (HEA)
Chicken with a slice of mozzarella on top (HEA) wrapped in bacon and baked for half an hour with syn free wedges (HEB) or jacket taty (HEB)
Syn Free Burgers (lean mince, chilli, onion, parsley, herbs etc) with Syn Free Wedges (HEB)
Chicken Goujons (1.5 syns per portion - take 2 chicken fillets cut into strips, weigh out 28g of flour add a pinch of salt and pepper, a dash of chilli powder and some garlic salt, mix well. Dip chicken strips in beaten egg then roll in flour mix bang in oven - normally makes enough for 3 people) with Jacket Taty (HEB) or Syn Free Wedges (HEB)

S-
Satsuma's
Kiwi Fruit
Melon
Apple
Strawberries
Grapes
Ham Quiche
Pickled Onions
Optifit Fat Free Strawberry Yoghurt.

Green Days
B-
2 Weetabix (HEA HEB)
Beans on Toast (HEB)
Omelette (HEA)
2 Alpen Lights )HEB)

L-
Chicken Noodle Mugshot with a spoon of bovril, 2 wm nimble (HEB)
Jacket Potato with beans/cottage cheese/garlic and spinach quark.
Pasta and Sauce

T-
Quorn Chilli with Jacket tato
Quorn Chow Mein (4 syns per serving - made using morrisons chow mein sauce, and noodles, quorn pieces, stir fry pack - serves 2)
Quorn Curry and rice
Quorn Shepherds Pie
Stew
Syn Free Roasties and chicken/pork (HEB)

S-
Alpen Lights (HEB)
Rice Pudding (HEA)
Fruit - strawberrys, satsumas, etc
Pickled onions
Sweet pepper, carrot sticks etc with home made garlic and onion dip.

That makes it look like I don't have syns lol. I do. Just they will be on things like a few drinks out with friends, or a few starburst sweets (1 syn each), Soft mints, etc. It varies really lol

Anyhow hope they help a little.

your plan looks good a real mixture of things!
i think i need to eat a lot more fruit and drink a lot more water.
im glad your on my team i will be looking at your plan for inspiration...
ummmm do we have a new name yet?
xxx

No I think we are still unnamed :(.

Glad you like the look of what I am eating, I am going to try and make a quiche with potato on the bottom today dunno if it will work or not but I will find out lol. :)

i love your plan ikkle given me inspiration woo

let us know how it go's today...
how much water do you tend to drink. I am half way through a 2litre bottle of water and have been on and off the loo all day lol
thank god im not working!

I made a quiche today with leeks and mushrooms on the bottom, chicken and bacon on the top with the quark/egg mix poured over.............delish !

I'm guessing she is on a Red Day and yes it is free. I am on a green day but do my quiche slightly different. I peeled and sliced some potatoes as though i was making scallops then i boiled them till they were just cooked. Layered them in the bottom of a flan dish. In a bowl I mixed 2 tubs of VLF cottage cheese, 3 eggs and some chopped spring onions, mixed well and poured over the potatoes and baked for 20 minutes on gas mark 5 mmmm delish. (does look a bit wierd when you first add the cottage cheese though but tastes nice)

Tonight I am having Quorn Chilli. Can't wait. I go to my mums on a Saturday night to watch x factor and im a celeb etc and normally take my tea and she has me taking extra so she can have some lol x

Oh forgot to answer about the water lol. I drink about 3 litres a day. xx

Hi everyone,
I want to join as well, if it is allright with you all. I am in my third week and at the end of January I want to lose another 15 pounds.

Laurie - 28lbs
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs
MrsV - 21lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs
Baloo - 28lbs
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Time4action - 21lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

I thought I said -15 pounds but will do my best to get 18 pounds off.:)

You did hun sorry I thought your ticker said you had lost 3lb (dont have me speccy's on)m so thought that your total loss would be 18lbs. Am a thicko sorry. So really you want to have had a total loss of 20lb by end of January is that right? xx

ikkle87 leave it for -18pounds. I think that will be more than enough, I am not a great dieter you see. Hopefully by losing this amount I will be in Club 10 as well by the end of January. Can't wait ;) Thus, a total weightloss of -23 by the end of January.

Last edited:
I'm guessing she is on a Red Day and yes it is free. I am on a green day but do my quiche slightly different. I peeled and sliced some potatoes as though i was making scallops then i boiled them till they were just cooked. Layered them in the bottom of a flan dish. In a bowl I mixed 2 tubs of VLF cottage cheese, 3 eggs and some chopped spring onions, mixed well and poured over the potatoes and baked for 20 minutes on gas mark 5 mmmm delish. (does look a bit wierd when you first add the cottage cheese though but tastes nice)

Tonight I am having Quorn Chilli. Can't wait. I go to my mums on a Saturday night to watch x factor and im a celeb etc and normally take my tea and she has me taking extra so she can have some lol x

yum that sounds lovely, i love hearing all these new recipes...
i did hear about a corn beef quiche too... do you know anything about it?
...3litres are you on and off the loo all day?xxx

Corned beef used to be free on a red day (its not anymore though :() chop some onions and mix it with corned beef then press in to the bottom of a flan dish sprayed with fry light, pat it down making sure all the base is covered and then pour your quiche mixture on to the top and bake.

Basic/Non Branded Foods**Corned beef, lean**100g
Original 2 Syns** Green 9½ Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods**Corned beef, standard**100g
Original 3½ Syns** Green 11 Syns

I do go to the loo quite often lol, it doesnt bother me too much though I just tend to find I am always thirsty so drink loads.

How is everyone today???
I used to love the corned beef sw quiche and was gutted when I was told that it was no longer free!!!
Has anyone thought of a name for us yet, Im still racking my brains, but nothing suitable as yet!!! He he!

Back