New Term at Cambridge Towers

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
It suddenly struck me why I was so keen to re-start in time for September 1st,as I was sadly a bit of a swot I quite liked school (as the swots were all nice and accepted you for whatever you looked like),then looked forward to returning to uni at the end of each September then became a teacher and enjoyed the re-freshed classroom and changes that each September brought.
I even got married in September!
So basically it's my month for new beginnings,I hope it is this time and that I don't get complacent that I look ok when I just get in the overweight range again!
So for those of you starting back at Cambridge Towers good luck to the class of 2010,and may we all get grade A's for our super slimming and have fun discovering the joys of carrying less weight along the way.
We all know homework can be a pain sometimes when we want to go out with our mates,but we know we can all jump on the forum for help and support.
I don't need a new pencil case,but fancy treating myself to a new blender!
Finally as was typical in my later school years,am currently having difficulty getting a trendy uniform and am too embarrassed to join in games lessons,but hopefully next September I'll be wearing the trendy look and confident to join in games lessons at my local sports centre.

Good luck also to all of you who have worked hard over the summer holidays,whilst I was often at the tuck shop.
Maybe those of you maintaining your tremendous losses from last year should become prefects to guide us.

Mrs T (ex-teacher,now full time mum)x

Good luck Mrs T !! You CAN so it :D

Im re-starting tomorrow for the 912th time lmaooooo

Seems they'll be a lot of Sep re-starts! x

Good luck to all my new classmates... we can do this together :grouphugg:

good post, hope you have some mid-term goals :)

good luck!

A "half term" goal is a good idea hedgehog only 7 weeks and 3 days to go or 38 "get ups" as the kids at school say

Morning class! Just dropped Master T for his 1st morning at school based nursery,and yes I have already counted how many weeks to half term.
Love the idea of a half term goal, I'm hoping for 2st.
Managed my 1st day yesterday so wouldn't be starting diet on same day Master T starts new Nursery-although to be honest we are both excited about it!
Sadly I am excited about being able to clean properly,and spend half an hour as a treat to myself on minimins each morning!
ps I am still very behind in IT hence my plain looking posts,am trying to add my height to profile as such: 5'9" although others have done this it won't let me and says I can only use numbers...any suggestions?
Enjoy the sunshine and shakes today x

Thanks Mrs E,will get on converter later,thought could ask Mr T when he comes home from work,but then I remembered think Mr T rather generous on himself when talking inches,so he not the best to ask.x

Good luck everyone , i started today , should have been yesterday but wasnt havin a great day so today is the start of a brand new me .

5ft 9 works out at 69 inches :)

LOL Mrs T... I do hope you were referring to Mr T's height ;)

Back