New term, new start!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by maisy21, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. maisy21

maisy21 New Member

I am a 21 year old uni student who is currently struggling with my eating. I seem to only have an on/off switch, where I either eat not very much or I eat way too much. I am a normal weight but I am very conscious of putting weight on which I seem to do very easily! I would guess I'm somewhere between 9 and a half and 10 at the moment at 5"6, I will try and find somewhere to weigh myself this week as I have no scales at my uni house. Ideally I would like to weigh 9 stone, which might be hard to achieve because we are going out a few times a week at the moment and I always drink way more than I should!

This past weekend I have eaten so much it is ridiculous. I haven't even enjoyed the food I have had I have just been shoving as much as I can in till I feel sick. I would definitely say I have put on a few pounds over the two days. I would say my eating is very linked with anxiety and there have been a few dramas with our group recently that have made me feel quite awkward and I can definitely link this with eating more.

I have decided to keep this diary to hopefully help me eat a normal healthy diet, where I find some balance between over and under eating. Any advice on nutrition would be very much appreciated as well.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.