New thinking!

Lelly11

Hello!
Right then, as my wedding is ticking ever nearer (8 weigh ins left) I've decided to try a new approach! Particularly as I had a small gain this week, oops! I would still like to lose another stone by the wedding and with some hard work I think it's doable. I have to commit to doing this though. I've lost 8lb now in 6 weeks so I need to step it up a gear and get back to the gym. My one year old daughter has been ill since Xmas and it's been so hard, I've ended up being signed off worm but hopefully she seems to be picking up and I should be back to work Monday.

So, my new plan! Well firstly I am going to do a diary on here because I need to really try and be 100% for a while and log what I am eating better. Secondly I am going to have to give up chocolate and sweets. I know people say don't give things up but it's not forever. It's just that I eat chocolate every day and I end up going over my syns. I lose all control with it and I want to break that cycle. Also I'm going to look at the bigger picture so yes I'd like another stone off for my wedding but that's on the 6th of May so if I commit and carry on after the wedding I could probably have almost another stone off by July time which would be the lightest I'd been in years and would allow me to have a summer where I don't have to cover up all the time! Really want to see SW as a plan for life!

Wow bit of a long ramble with no clear purpose other than for me to put down in writing where I'm at and what I'm thinking. Find thT helps sometimes. This is only my second or third post so I hope u don't mind my ramblings. Think it'll def do me good to start a diary from tomorrow lol!

Luv to u all, night night x
H x

Hi there, good luck! I know what you mean about chocs and sweets. Sometimes going without them for a while stops the cravings (well thats what i find anyway).

Let us know how you are getting on :)

good luck with your mini target - i know i will be the same for my wedding!!!! Ive got 32 weigh ins left though.....so a few more to go!!! xxx

Good luck. Sometimes you need to step back and look at what you are doing to help you keep the focus. Well done for doing it and its great that you have something amazing to aim for. Again good luck and keep us posted on your progress x

Good luck...you can do it!! Having something amazing to work towards will definitely stand you on the right track!! xxx

Thanks everyone for your replies. Not a good start today as I was up from 1-4 am with my one year old. Four weigh in's till my dress fitting and I'd love love love to lose 10lb! Anything over half a stone would be amazing x will def start diary tomorrow x
Thanks again lovely people x x

Good luck! U can do it!
I got married nearly two years ago now and found that slimming world plus doing bits of exercise here and there really added up! Things like walking whenever possible , doing even 10 mins of exercise if I couldn't fit in anything else etc - everytime i had a choice i though 'think of feeling slim in that lovely dress'! Plus in the last few weeks the pounds seem to drop off extra quick- probably the anticipation and stress of getting everything sorted!
Stick to it and you'll be great!

Back