New thread............ Tell me ur feelings about cd!

I wish i had done it years ago too.
I feel like I have wasted years being fat!

I wish I had also heard about this years ago, I also can't wait to finish but I don't think I will ever want to give up the 'gear'!

Love it too. Only diet out of the many I have tried that I seem to be successful on and I LOVE the fact it's so quick it keeps me motivated 2 and a half stone down in 9 weeks and another stone and a half to go :D:D:D x

It truly is the best diet EVER!

It's good for the fast results, the way it makes you feel everything!!!

That said though, once I have finshed it I am not planning on coming back to it. But it's been a life saver for me, literally!

I plan to maintain for life!

I can't believe I spent so many years fannying around counting points/calories/syns only to lose/gain half a pound a week. Gawd only knows how much I have paid out to various clubs or on faddy foods. I think the motivation with CD comes from the fact that the losses are so quick and you really don't want to scupper them (and it's virtually uncheatable - I have learned how to cheat on every other diet I have done and still convince myself I am sticking within the 'rules')
I'm like you Claudine, I'm in the zone now and quite enjoy the mousses and bars but relly don't want to have to put myself through this again anytime. I hope that's enough motivation to maintain successfully when I get to goal

i wish i had kept going my first time! this time is it, i will be at goal!

It's given me the control back to my life, weight and dreams. I wish I had know about 5 years ago. I am gonna have a big badge made when I reach goal saying I love CD lol

I like the fact that it is unambiguous. 3 CDs, a 200 calorie meal and water, water, water. No counting, no syns & you'll always, always know if you cheated. There is no room for bluff with CD!!

Like everyone else, I wish I had done this years ago.

<aol>Me too!</aol>

I'd not really heard about it before. A couple of days after I started I mentioned it to my mother and she said 'I did that back in the '80's, I lost quite a lot of weight'. Wish she's mentioned it sooner lol. When I was a kid I was too self-obsessed (as kids are...) to notice anything my folks did.

I also love saying to people in real life not on cambridge enquiring about CD 'its very hardcore ya know' and then watching their faces

:gimi:

life changing!

I love losing weight, its changing the way i see EVERYTHING and i love that! :D
xx

I love it!! Its the only diet I've actually done on which I really do believe I'll reach my goal. I've eaten my first CD bar today after 7 weeks on just tetras and it was DELICIOUS!

Love it, wish I had done it 18 months ago when I first thought about it. Love it.

Straight-forward, with quick results. I also spend less than I would for my weekly shop on a traditional calorie counting diet.

Back