• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to all this- here for ideas and moral support :-)

S: 17st12lb C: 17st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 47.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya,
Im 29, a mature student, single mum, and carer to my Autistic daughter, I dont have much time normally so Iv gone for the SW eating plan as it seemed the easiest for me.
Iv had my first meeting, and im on day 3 now. Iv got alot to loose but im trying to concentrate on just a manageable target at a time. First target is a stone off!
Iv got a bit of a sweet tooth, and constantly pick at food while im writing my assignments for uni so would appreciate any advice, hints or tips anyone might have.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st12lb C: 17st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 47.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Tinsel, have heard a rumour that you can freeze them is that right? Iv got a feeling that will go down well with me lol my brain will assume its something naughty even though its only fruit!

S: 16st3lb C: 16st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome!

SW is a fantastic diet, I am thinking of doing that one when I have lost the bulk of my weight on exante.

Focusing on little steps at a time is very important so well done! It may seem a lot right now, but in a couple of months you will be posting with wonderful losses and will feel so much better!

Keep a bowl of fruit or anything which is "free" on SW at the side of you! I am sure the SW people on here will help you out with hints and tips!