New to all this- here for ideas and moral support :-)

Hiya,
Im 29, a mature student, single mum, and carer to my Autistic daughter, I dont have much time normally so Iv gone for the SW eating plan as it seemed the easiest for me.
Iv had my first meeting, and im on day 3 now. Iv got alot to loose but im trying to concentrate on just a manageable target at a time. First target is a stone off!
Iv got a bit of a sweet tooth, and constantly pick at food while im writing my assignments for uni so would appreciate any advice, hints or tips anyone might have.

Keep a bowl of grapes, cherries or chopped up strawberries at your side when writing your assignments - 0 syns and much better than sweets .

Thanks Tinsel, have heard a rumour that you can freeze them is that right? Iv got a feeling that will go down well with me lol my brain will assume its something naughty even though its only fruit!

Welcome!

SW is a fantastic diet, I am thinking of doing that one when I have lost the bulk of my weight on exante.

Focusing on little steps at a time is very important so well done! It may seem a lot right now, but in a couple of months you will be posting with wonderful losses and will feel so much better!

Keep a bowl of fruit or anything which is "free" on SW at the side of you! I am sure the SW people on here will help you out with hints and tips!

Back