New to Atkins

Hey guys.
Dunno if this thread had died. But thought I'd leave an update.
Its been an amazing. I'm down to 9.11.. Lost a stone. Finished all of college work. (only one exam to go).
And got into the final four, for a competition I entered. If ye're interested the video is up on Hospitality Travel Tourism Courses | College Course | Ireland | Dublin | Cork | Pick Tourism. It's called "Another Day". It's gone to facebook votes. But only people in Ireland can vote.. So i dunno if theres much point putting the link up here. (Seeing as most people are English? Or am I wrong).
Also I tried that pizza. (the cauliflower one). It's pretty amazing. If I can eat pizza and lose weight i'm sorted.
Anyway.. Thats it for now.
Good luck to everyone losing weight.
Emer

Wow a stone that's fantastic! And well done on getting to the final four too :) I've fallen off the wagon, too many xmas parties at the mo, and move house next week, excuses excuses I know!

Well done on the loss Emer, and good luck in the competition. Seems a bit unfair to get so far on talent and then have to rely on scrabbling around all your friends for votes. Fear not though, there are loads of Irish people on Mimimins, hopefully some of them will get voting! :)

That's great going Emer, well done. :)

Wanted To Say Hello

Hello to everyone. I've been reading posts on this forum for a couple of weeks (bit of a peeping tom) & have never come across such a friendly bunch. I decided to start Atkins last week using the info I found here (Jim you are like an Atkins encyclopedia) while I wait for my book to arrive. Have managed to lose 7lbs in the first week & it's thanks to everyone here. Hope to get to know you all better as I hopefully stick to my new eating habits :D

Hi Mac and welcome - and well done on the fab weight loss! :)

They are a super bunch here, and ask any questions - someone will know the answer :)

Susie

Hi Bigmac & welcome to the wonderful world of Atkins...

Hello to everyone. I've been reading posts on this forum for a couple of weeks (bit of a peeping tom) & have never come across such a friendly bunch. I decided to start Atkins last week using the info I found here (Jim you are like an Atkins encyclopedia) while I wait for my book to arrive. Have managed to lose 7lbs in the first week & it's thanks to everyone here. Hope to get to know you all better as I hopefully stick to my new eating habits :D

Hi mate and welcome, any questions just fire away. :)

Hi Bigmac - what a sweetie you are! :)

Hey,
Thanks for the good wishs guys.
And Hi to you Bigmac. Hope you like atkins as much as I do.
Thankfully they have now decided to leave it up to the judges with that comp. So I'm going to an awards thing tomorrow, (in a new smaller dress I bought).
Finished college.. Today didn't go too well. Had a very very high carb meal, and I now it will sound like an excuse, but i literally only had enough money to get to college, so i had to eat what was in the freezer. Unfortunate fall back, But back to it again. Still haven't gained really, So i'm quite happy.
Wish I had tries atkins before this. Its seems so much more sensible than other things that I have done (Lipotrim), all the weight went right back on and more.
I'll let ye know if I win something brilliant tomorrow.
Bye.
Emer.

PMSL Susie!

That's from a PR genius though Emer - be sure to take that on board. I myself am saving it in my memory bank, for my next awards ceremony. Sorry, first awards ceremony. Bound to be soon now. :)

Good luck tomorrow!

LOL, I like that

Morning emer. :)

Back