New to both the site and VLCDs!

Hey everone! :)

I started S&S (4 meals a day) yesterday! I've never done a VLCD before, ever! It's been ok so far, was very hungry yesterday but seem to be a bit better today luckily! I thought I'd find some places for moral support (as I have a feeling this will be a tough one to get through) so here I am. Hoping to lose a significant amount of weight (just under 5 stone). I don't have any specific goals time wise, just going to try my best to get through it day by day!

Hope everybody is having a great day and staying on track! Looking forward to chatting with other like-minded people :rolleyes:

Welcome to MiniMins :welcome2:

The September challenge is just starting and you might like to join in on that for moral support the link is below and you can put your name down on it and the amount of weight you hope to lose for this month.

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/291257-september-challenge.html

Also it helps if you start a diary as it gives the other members a place to pop in and say hello as well as helping to focus your mind and provides a record of your weight loss journey.

Just click on the link below and it will take you there and if you need any help be sure to ask:)

Slim and Save - Diaries

Good luck with Slim and Save and your weight loss journey.

Hi Missy_Jones - I hope things are going well for you! I don't think I could have lost my weight on a normal diet - VLCDs gave me an amazing result and now other members of my family are doing it too. So fantastic!

I would suggest that you mostly post in the main Slim and Save forum (is 100% forum is a subforum) as more people look at posts in the main forum. Also, there are some great stickies in the main forum which give you lots of information.

Good luck with your journey!

Back