New to calorie counting -help required!

loopyloo68

Hi guys

I'm new to calorie counting.

After spending 6 weeks sticking to Slimming World plan rigidly and only losing 5 pounds - 4 of those in the first week - I'm kind of getting fed up. I'm exercising - always have done - at least 3 times a week - so in theory it should be falling off me. So...... thought i'd try calorie counting. it really is destroying me to be honest - it's just really unfair.

Does anyone have a good calorie counting week diet I could follow maybe, or let me know where I can get menus and help from with counting please?

All help very greatly received.

From a very very frustrated person.

Loopy
xx

that was my problem 2 last week, only lost 7lbs in 5 weeks, 1 was also at the gym 3 times a week, 15 miles on the treadmill, dropped calories to 1200 and off came 4lbs.

Sorry hun I don't have a menu as I tend to just count as I go and have what I fancy! The biggest tip I can give you is to get a cal counter book or find a good website to use, and then weigh as much food as you can to make sure you count the cals accurately. Think before you eat is the best philosophy- make packaging your friend and check it carefully before buying with the mindset of "do i really want to use up X amount of my daily calories on this, or would i rather have something else..."

If you think in this way you will find that you start to make healthy choices and get in to a healthy way of eating without feeling like you are having to stick to a plan- its a fab and probably the most natural way to lose weight!! Good luck x

The best thing about Calorie Counting is that you tailor it to suit yourself!

If you have been paying to use a Slimming World Class (what? £5 a week?) and you don't mind paying to use a website, I can advise Weight Loss Resources which costs £9 a month and is a very useful tool. You get a 1 day free trial, so you can suck it and see before you sign up.

Back