New to Cambridge diet? what to expect?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lulibell, 18 September 2007 Social URL.

1. lulibell

lulibell Full Member

I have been researching a lot about the Lipotrim diet and know people who are on it, and just starting. However i am going to start the Cambridge diet when i start back at uni next week. As i was expecting to join lipotrim, however unable to get somewhere within my reach, i don't know much about the cambrige diet. What are peoples overall thoughts of the diet and its success?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    BEST DIET IN THE WORLD!! (But I am biased I suppose :) )

Check out my diary from when I did it MyCambridgeLife
  4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Just reading your blog and got to the bit about your Apron , don't know why but you just think of women with them hehe . Good luck with that op mike . I'm going to read more of your blog now , to see how you got on with CD
  5. lulibell

lulibell Full Member

Whoaa just reading your blog! Your looking brilliant! well done! I am excited about starting the diet next week! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.