1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

New to Cambridge diet? what to expect?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lulibell, 18 September 2007 Social URL.

1. lulibell

lulibell Well-Known Member

I have been researching a lot about the Lipotrim diet and know people who are on it, and just starting. However i am going to start the Cambridge diet when i start back at uni next week. As i was expecting to join lipotrim, however unable to get somewhere within my reach, i don't know much about the cambrige diet. What are peoples overall thoughts of the diet and its success?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

BEST DIET IN THE WORLD!! (But I am biased I suppose :) )

Check out my diary from when I did it MyCambridgeLife
    Mike

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Just reading your blog and got to the bit about your Apron , don't know why but you just think of women with them hehe . Good luck with that op mike . I'm going to read more of your blog now , to see how you got on with CD

5. lulibell

lulibell Well-Known Member

Whoaa just reading your blog! Your looking brilliant! well done! I am excited about starting the diet next week! x