New to cambridge

Weston

Hiya guys, can i join you all please as i am in day two of sole source and thought a forum where we are all in the 'same boat' will be good for motivation, sharing and advice. I am finding in tough but i'm just going to push through as i know i will see fast results. Anyway good luck for all your up coming weigh ins x

welcome

hi weston welcome to the world of cd im also doing ss 100% im on day three how you feeling your getting on.... if you have any troubles or feeling poo this is the best place to be!! helped me through my first and second day as i was relaly struggling bad!! but now i have finally hit ketosis and feeling great xxxx

Tbh i'm feeling crap but i'm also very focused and i know that if i cheat i'll be cheating myself. I will check tommorrow morning to see if i'm in ketosis, fingers crossed. I have been drinking black tea with tablet sweetners, i think tablet sweetners are allowed??

yeah they are allowed chick!! i dont check if im in ketosis it was a weird feeling struggled really bad day one and two then it came to ngiht time day 2 i had loads of engery and not hungry today was a breeze being in ketosis really enjoyed today ... :D keep with it xx

Hi and welcome western, i'm sure i saw you over on the LT forum a few weeks ago. Good luck with CD!

Welcome and best of luck hun xx

Welcome to the forum and welcome to CD

It does get easier hunni, and yes, if you do eat, you are only cheating yourself - you have paid the money to get the CD products, so in theory you are paying twice as much for your meals as you should be doing...

Have a great day and take it a day at a time, if you feel you are struggling get on here and starting posting as if your life depended on it..

T
x

welcome and good luck, you'll be feeling like a different person before Easter as regardless of the weight loss it's just great being in control of what goes in your mouth and having a break from all the calorific foods we enjoy too much. x

Well, this is day four and i did struggle today, but i kept focused and just pictured a life of being slim and not obese. Looking forward to weigh in on Monday x

Welcome and good luck!! x x

Welcome Weston, best of luck. You sound very motivated. I agree with Mrs Taurus, it feels great being in control over food again. Let us know how you get on.

Hiya peeps, i lapsed on the weekend, not too much but a bit and ended up losing 5lbs, this week i am going to stick to it 100% as i want a good 9lb loss.

hope you have a good second week hun

Charlie xx

Back