Step 1 Sole Source New to cambridge

Oh well done you thats still good!

I know this week we didnt have much lbs lost but i suppose its still something better off us then on us!!

We will both hit that goal next week I just Know it!

Met my family for lunch today and for the first time since i start Cambridge didnt feel bothered when they all ordered sandwiches and crisps, took an orange from my bag and ate away!!LOL that wud have never happened before.

E x

Well done emz! I think you must have got yourself in the right mindset! I certainly have as I keep saying one day at a time but ultimately it's only a couple of months out of my life before I can eat properly, but far more healthily, again!!

I'm so pleased with this week so far. I've stuck to it so much better than week 1 or 2 , and the only extras I have had on days when I found that even with 3 products I'm still starving, I've had a boiled egg which works really well.

I know I shouldn't but I have weighed myself at home, and I'm pretty sure my scales are about 2 lbs heavier than my consultants for some reason, but I'm already showing a loss at home and am under 12stone!!! First time in probably a year or so!!

Good luck over the weekend. Stick with it, your doing amazing!!!
X

Under 12 stone thats brill lucylane you should be so proud u skinny winny!

Days when i feel hungry aswell I have a boiled egg or a piece of fruit and thats ok too.From what we wer eatting before to now is crazy.

Im really in the mindset and very determind at the moment never felt like this but really want to achieve my goal weight in total have 5 stone to loose to be the perfect BMI.But to be honest im daying each day and each lbs as they come.

Hope you had a nice weeks no cheats thank god.
:D
E X

Hi emz

I'm so pleased for you having got to that mindset. I'm there too altho a day at a time. sometimes mindset wobbles and i wonder if i can keep it up but then my clothes are feeling looser and that reminds me why I'm doing this.

Weigh in tomoz good luck to us both!!

Ya you get days like that when you notice the shape of your body changing, ive notice the bones in my neck a bit more LOL.

Weigh in tomorrow, hope im down more then 2lbs:)

Let me know who u get on Lucylane.

E x

Hey emz how'd you do at weigh in?? I lost 3lbs so bit gutted it wasn't more but that's 8lbs total In 3 weeks and I haven't been able to totally stick to it on first 2. I've lost another 4.75 inches though!! Yey.

Karen the counsellor said 3 lbs was v normal when your doing sole source and having eggs or chicken sometimes.

Would like to aim to have a totally sole source week, no extras as I'm bridesmaid at wedding in 10 days and would desperately like to get down to 11st 7 which is 6 lbs away....

Lucy

Hey LucyLane.

Well done thats really good!;) Go you!

So I had my 3rd weigh in and i only lost 1.5lbs am so dissapointed and feel very dis heartened. I Immediately came out of there and wanted to drive to mac donalds LOL.

Now I know I had a good week but I do have my Period and the CDC said it was down to that but god did i feel so bad after the meeting...:(

In 3 weeks My total weight loss is 13.5 which is nearly the stone so i should feel that bad but I was gutted with the 1.5lbs today.

Good Idea with the ss week specially with the wedding at least you can have an extra bit at that.becareful if ur going to drink at it as your body wont be use to it as your not having an carbs to break the alcohol down.

Need a bust of Motivation. :D

E x

Hey emz

Please don't be so disheartened that you broke the plan! Ok it's only 1.5 but that's so likely to be water because its time of the month!

Just think 3 weeks ago you were nearly a whole stone heavier, that's like carrying around a small child!!

Just stick to it and keep thinking and motivating yourself as to what could happen next week, possibly much bigger loss.

Sorry to be gross but how are you finding loo habits?! I havnt suffered too badly until this week...do you think drinking yet more would help?

X

Hey emz

Feeling really tired today, prob just Friday feeling but need energy!

Also today at work it was another persons birthday so loads of choc and muffins brought in- nightmare!

Having naughty thoughts of tempting food and need to stay focused!
Lucy

Ive been secretly having those thoughts also......which is bad we need to stop , everytime im drinking my water im thinking of the sunshine and my bikini.....

I have 3 birthdays Sunday, 2 uncles and grandmother were all very close so they booked a table in a fancy restaurant, i had a look at the menu last night, I just dont no what i can get on it, sometimes its just so hard?

Aswell as being on a physical journey i think its quiet emotional also, The amount of water is coming out my EYES instead LOL

Any plan for the weekend??

E

Hmmm... Does the menu have any salad options with chicken or fish and veg. Oh and make it clear to your family your nit having 3 courses, just a main. And no wine! I have to say this diet has made me realise hoe much social eating I do and how easy it is to ruin your diet when friends and family want to eat out or encourage you to have that starter or dessert because they are. Prob is, before this diet I had no will power to say no and now I'm learning!

You will be fine for the dinner but Plan ahead. I also found when I had food with ppl over Easter that having my shake not long before the meal helped as I wasn't that hungry and didnt feel like I was missing out.

I had a lazy evening tonight, although spring cleaned so don't feel so guilty about slacking off the gym. Now my only prob is my 2 Friends and I have girls night tomorrow. Now normally we would go out for food or do takeaway but I can't do either so I've told the,m to do what they like and I'll work around it, altho not sure what they have decided yet. Could take all my will power!

Good luck x

Ya they have a chicken option im still undecided if im going to go.I know exactly you family sound like mine , the love to involve food and drink in the social aspect of there lifes and i always went along with it untill i stood side ways in the mirror and saw the amount of weight i had put on, its so easy to do so.

So were both in the same position for tonight, I also ahve girls night im going to head down late tho and hope for the best I know 100% i will not drink or eat...... im that determind not even a nibble its not worth it...

Go you on the spring clean at least u were being active, i was in an accident a couple of months ago so i cant do any gym work or anything, i lost my whole quality of life and i became so depressed i just ate and ate.Untill i decided to join this.

Let me know who u get on with the girls and ill talk to you soon... WE CAN DO THIS!!:)

e X

Hey emz

Good luck today!!!! You can do it! Think about your hard work so far and not undoing it!

Also how was girls night? I was soo proud of myself! My friends had a full Indian with onion Bakjis and naan and then Ice cream followed by bags of choc....

I had some sliced chicken, altho prob more than I should have had, mangetout, and mushrooms (both raw) and some balsamic dressing. Then my Cambridge bar for dessert. Totally resisted temptation altho I have to say I think I ate too much veg and I'm feeling quite bloated!?

Hoping that Wont affect my weight loss?

You poor thing being in an accident, that's awful? Have doctors said how long it would take you to recover to do some sort of exercise?

Anyway let me know how Sunday goes!!!

Lucy

Hey Lucy

Well most say we were both brill so, Indian sounds amazing, I wouldnt worry about the veg i go over on most meals try to fill up on it just dont no why theres a restriction on the amount.

The girls all got pizza followed by bottles of wine and nachos, had my dinner before i left and had two litres of water when i was there was not one bit tempted.All my friends are like a size 8! depressing!!

So then had the 3 family birthdays sunday which ws the dinner, got veg soup to start prob shouldnt but only had a shake at 11 and it was 6 o clock so was starving, and dinner was lettuce with sliced chicken it was a salad but i got no bacon or anything in it. Was actually soooo suprised and delighted with myself....

I no had a very hard few months still not back to work over it but hopefully ill be back to full health soon, I damaged 3 discs in my back but one of the discs was hitting off my spine damaging the neveres in my leg so im still in and out of hospital its a nightmare but sure trying to stay positive im back driving now and kinda getting out and about a bit more.

How are u finding this week, sorry now to ask how is the loo situation?

Weigh in wed dont the weeks fly...LETS HOPE WERE DONE!!!:)

E x

Hi emz

Well done!! I'm soo pleased for you, that you resisted on not one but two occasions!! Fingers crossed you will have a good weight loss as a result!

It just shows that actually on these occasions you won't feel left out if you eat healthier, definitely need to keep that in mind when we get to maintenance.

So my next challenge is this week ahead. I've got wedding over weekend, and were staying at my chaps sisters afterward, then on top of that on Tuesday I have a meal out.

I've tried to prepare as ordered lots of tetra shakes from my consultant so that ill have those over weekend and I only want to sway when it comes to the dinner at the wedding. Then if there's any more meals with his sister, hopefully I can get away with chicken and salad/veg. Not going to be a great week tho.

Loo things are better again, thank goodness.

Lucy

Hey emz how did weigh in go??

I'm really chuffed, I lost 4 lbs so takes me to 12lbs total, now I'm 11st 8. Soo happy!!

I really hope this weekend doesn't spoil it all.

Lucy

Oh well done lucy thats brill!!;)

Right you have a busy week, try drink as much water as you can this week, i wouldnt worry about the wedding food have the soup to start and then the fish option with veg, are u going to drink alcohol at the wedding tho??

So I had my 4th weigh in yesterday was done 7.5lb ws delighted nearly did cartwheels out the centre....So in total in a month Ive lost 19.5lbs!!!Gave me so much motivation after only loosing the pound last week. Im still Beaming!!!

I have a dinner thing tomorrow night aswell so hopefully ill get the salad......

E x

E x

Omg emz that's Incredible!! 7.5lbs- and that's even after you had the events this weekend.

I hope your proud of how much you've lost. 19.5lbs is like the weight of a 1 year old!!!

Yes wedding....it's hot buffet so I can serve myself but need to make sure I stay away from the puddings which is my weakness. Alcohol, i don't drink that much anyway and my chap barely does so I will have a glass on arrival and the toast but otherwise I'm going to try and stick with sparkling water.

Were going on to see Ollys sister after wedding which may involve food out but then ill do what you did.

Hopefully with a couple of gym sessions and sticking to just sole source Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, I should be fine.

What's your weekend looking like?

Lucy x

Back