Step 1 Sole Source New to cambridge

Hey Luc ,

Thanks so much!!

Ok i think u have it in ur head about the wedding what ull eat so u shud be fine, load up with green veg if thats an option and the chicken if its served with the buffet!Make sure u dont drink too much because u might be very sick after as alcohol needs carbs in the body to break down! And u havent had any in a month.

Again go with the chicken salad, if theres bacon served in it ask for no bacon u can get the salad dressing on the side but to be honest it wont be that fattening so i wouldnt bother. I dont anyway when i get the Salad opition.

Have u got something nice to wear??Ull av a great time!!

Enjoy ill talk to u soon

E x

Hey emz

Well wedding was lovely, I was bridesmaid so standing in front of everyone, I felt better in my dress than I did 12lbs ago.

However the weekend was really hard and found it so difficult to stick to the plan. Firstly there were more occasions when we all sat down to eat than I had anticipated and eating with ppl you don't know, it's much harder to say no I'm not eating I'm having my Cambridge shake. The wedding food was ok, altho did have some wine and champagne.

I'm just annoyed at myself because I did have some bread; I did have carbs and I didn't stick as closely as I should have. I'm trying not to beat myself up as I was bridesmaid and my friend will only get married once and I could have eaten far more like how I did before CWP.

I just hope I have stayed the same and not put on otherwise I will be gutted!

Got another 3 weeks until holiday and if I work my butt off hopefully I can lose another 12lbs and get down to 10 and a half.

Anyway sorry for whinging, how's your weekend going??

Lucy x

Hey lucy

Glad you enjoyed wedding! That always happens at occasions I wouldn't worry about it!

Its over now and your back on track that's brill u stayed the same u were Prob dreading it!

I was down 5lbs delighted really, 5lbs off 2 stone in 6 wks I've been so good tho I haven't picked anything I was suppose too. I have also bought a few bars for this week to see what there like! Had one already it was yummy it was toffee. It's like having a treat.

U will defo be down to the 10 for ur hols Hun! Just stick with it!

After your hols are you going to start it again?

E x

Hi emz congratulations on another 5lb loss!! That's incredible... I'm soo pleased for you.

I really admire how much you've stuck to it, even when you have had plans that could have potentially been lethal if you hadn't been soo focused.

I need to get my 100% focus back as although I'm back on CWP I'm doing more sole source plus than sole source and that won't help me if I want to get below 11st before 15 may.

I defo plan to return to CWP after holiday as I will hopefully be under 11st by holiday but my goal is to get to 9st so fair way to go yet.

How much more have you got to lose? Has your goal weight changed since you started and have been so successful? I initially said getting to 10st would be great but once I realised how possible it could be with this plan I'm focusing on the dream weight!!

Lucy x

Hey Lucy,

Thank you so much, I can't believe how focused I am! Believe this I went to. Buffet today at a hotel for Sunday lunch with my family u should of seen the food it looked amazing! I just had a piece of fish and salad, don't no how I didn't stuff alias onto my plate!

Ya maybe do the SS until ur hols ur heading in may aren't u, so full month dedication and u will Defo be 10 even less! If ur finding it hard just have the meal the weight difference between the two isn't much I've heard.

i need to loose 6stone to be my perfect weight for height and bmi I feel if I lost that much tho I would be very thin and I don't want that.

i find myself commenting on what people eat a lot, which isn't a nice thing! Haha!

Hey emz good luck on weigh in today!! I'm really hoping I've lost as my motivation has not been 100% and need to get that back.

Yeh I think instead of losing 4-5 per week on sole source, you lose 3lbs a week if you do sole source plus.

The main thing I keep saying is I'm exercising and not eating anything like I was before.

I think that that 6 st target is very achievable considering how well you're doing, and only 6 weeks in!

Reply later with WI results!

Lucy

Hey emz

I lost 2lbs on my counsellors scales so that's my stone lost! 21 inches total lost too.

I'm now 11.6 so got to 2 weeks to lose 6lbs!

Really pleased as I know I've not stuck to sole source. Does make me wonder what I could lose tho if I did do sole source properly!

How was your weigh in?

Lucy

hey Lucy!

That brill well done Hun, 6lbs u will Defo do it! Think of u on the beach!!

I couldn't make weigh in today had another app so I'm going tomorrow! I hope I'm down don't feel it this week tho! Don't no what it is! Lol

dont think I could SS I look forward to having my meal, I never have my last soup in the evening not hungry for it! But still have to buy the same amount every week which is a balls to be honest!

E x

Hey emz good luck today!!!

I'm sure you will have lost something even if its not as much as other weeks. That's the thing with this diet, if you stick to it for the majority of the week you will lose weight.

Yeh on the days I do sole source + I have 2 sachets and meal. The 3rd is just too much.

I've been doing the following a lot tho: 3 sachets + 2 hard boiled eggs.

Anyway this weekend is going to be tough as its bank holiday and all my friends are going drinking etc and I have a ball on Saturday. I'm ok about not drinking but it's all the food temptations. Going to have to just try and go to the gym to burn it off!?

You got plans over bank hol?

Lucy

Hye Lucy,

Was down 2.5lbs better then nothing i suppose. Lost 6 inches from my waist tho was delighted with that.

Thats a good idea with the 2 eggs instead.

Ive changed now to one shake one soup a meal and a bar.Dont no what it is but since yesterday im SOOOO HUNGRY ive never ever been like this i duno has my MESTABOLISM just woke!

Oh try and ignore the food its hard tho!!!!

Enjoy the ball hun

E x

Hey emz

2.5lbs loss is still a great loss well done!!

The hunger thing I totally understand! My guess is that once you have been in ketosis for a while and lost weight your body just starts to need a bit more to keep going.

The eggs work well for me because its 2, so easy to portion, low in cal, high in protein etc.

The ball was good, I had glass of wine, then soda rest of night, soup, chicken dinner, pannacotta pudding. Portions were perfect tho, not too big. Hopefully all my exercise at the gym in the morning will balance it.

I always find that the days I don't stick to my 2 litrs of water, are the days I'm more hungry, and it's usually the cheat days that this happens.

Keep going emz, were so close !!!
L x

Hey Lucy,

Glad you enjoyed the Ball, you did eat that much im sure it wont make a difference.

I duno but im having an awful week been really sick kinda and have really bad head aches was going to come off the diet for a few days but im just sticking with it, im having a bit more fruit alright this week.

The long weekened has been hard, cos i didnt go out i knew id want to drink! But feel like the days are endless.

I no were both doing so well we have to keep it up it will be worth it for the holidays

E x

Hi Lucy,

Did u have ur weigh in hun, how did you get down.

I lost 4lbs this week which was shocked because i have my period.

How have you been?

E xx

Hey emz

Congrats on your 4lb loss!! How are the headaches and sickness this week? Was it not enough water?

I havnt had headaches but sometimes felt sick but usually only when Iv left it to long btw products.

Bank hol - I had a glass of wine as a white wine spritzer. It was lovely, but I only had the one.
I made sure I made it easier on myself by not going out with my friends after party at my friends house. Also I drive and that helps too.

Holiday is only 5 days away and I can't wait!!

I lost another 2 lbs this week which I'm pleased about As had ball, wine, been gym, eaten protein and even had a mini cornetto ice cream on Monday. I know I shouldn't but I'd done a major work out at gym and thought 120ckals wouldn't cancel anything out.

Anyway I got 4 lbs to lose this week to get to 11st. Trying really hard not to have any extras and only do SS+ on days I go gym.

Just can't believe how far we have both come in a few weeks.

Have you been able to get rid of any clothes yet?? I have managed to get rid of a pair of jeans that are now just baggy and shapeless. Also some of the dresses I had were just like potato sacks when I tried them on so they've gone too.
It was really satisfying and rewarding and steeled my resolve to keep at it!!

Also pulled out my bag of clothes that havnt fit in a long time. Some now fit and some are still too tight so I've got something to aim for.

Anything happening this weekend?

Lucy x

Hi Hun,

Well done, i no i cant believe how far we have come, we were dreading the first week, I suppose it justs like a routine now.

I think i was coming down with maybe a flu or something thats why i had the headaches, i drink so much water dont think it was that.Ive been fine since so hopefully thats it.

You are really giving it socks at the gym go you, be a skinny minny inyour bikini now, only 5 days lucky thing you will have a ball will be dying to hear, your obvs going to eat what you want over there are you and then get back to plan when your home??

Its my birthday next week dont no should i come off the plan for the day or will i just get the salad when im out, im thinking it wouldnt be worth it.

How did u feel after the wine, im glad i cant drink im still on pain killers at the moment so i think its a good thing.lol

Oooh theres nothing better clothes wise then been able to through them out when there too big ive started to buy clothes in like much smaller sizes so i cant wear them untill they fit.

Determind to be down the 3 stone at the end of May lets hope i can do it.

No plans for the weekend,have a party sat but again i cant drink so i feel fine about going to social things.

How about u ??

E x

Hi emz

Well an early happy birthday from me as ill miss it. What are you doing on the day?

Personally I don't think you should conscientiously say I'm going off plan today as that is just a trigger for your brain to say oh right well if this is my cheat day ill eat as much as I want and you'll feel terrible the next day. I think that if your going out for dinner, choose whatever you want but then maybe don't have dessert and stick with a lil bit of birthday cake. If you can try and have even breakfast or lunch on plan that will help. Ultimately tho I'd say enjoy your bday but don't over enjoy so you feel really bad the next day. But also most important thing, next day you will feel a bit guilty for even going slightly off plan, I have, but as long as you get straight back on it you will be fine!!! Think of the amount of will power you have had to do these last 8 weeks!!

Drinking wine on CWP. One glass= I really enjoyed and felt find. 2 /3 glasses = I enjoyed but then felt fairly fuzzy the next day as my body just didn't have the carbs to process.

I'd say stick with a glass or have 2 spritzer a with lots of soda.

Yeh totally agree that CWP now is just completely routine and doesn't phase me at all having a shake for breakfast!?

With holiday I'm taking a couple of bars/ sachets and will try and have one a day. Ultimately though there is a fab fully equipped gym there and me and my chap have fully committed ourselves that we are going to try and go every day, as well as lots of swimming and snorkelling. Also I really want to make sure I eats lots of you hurt, fruit, veg, salary, protein as I really really do not want to put on a load of weight and be back where I started. Also Olly hardly drinks so even tho its all inc I wont drink alot.

I am totally planning on coming straight back on CWP after I get back, think getting into ketosis like week 1 is going to hurt... But it will be worth it.

This weekend, Friday I was a sad bore and worked very late to catch up before hols, Saturday helped my brother move house and then gym and then chilled night with the girls. Have to say another victory last night, the girls had dominos pizza and I had chicken and salad. Altho I would say I had a bad day yesterday as well as my 3 products, I had a slice of toast as I was pretty tired from helping my brother move , then had veg, salad n chicken. Hoping the calories I burnt physically will balance.

Today, I'm going to start packing and go in town to get last holiday bits. Trying to stick to sole source to make up for yesterday.

How did your social go? My friends have been a bit reluctant when I said I'm not drinking and I'm driving but as long as you are really firm they leave you alone. I also drink left and soda on those occasions and that's lush and I genuinely don't feel I'm missing out and better yet, no hangover!!!!

You've lost 24 lbs already right?! So 30 should be very achievable.

Have you taken any photos of yourself in an outfit that you have a previous photo of yourself in to see the difference?? I could totally see in mine that my face was far less puffy and no visible double chin anymore.

Lucy x

Sorry emz it's more like 30 lbs you've lost already, having checked through the thread!!! Amazing amazing achievement!!

As I said 42lbs loss could be done by end of may if you really stick to SS+ and drink plenty.

Also just noted again you can't drink cuz of tablets, which is actually an easier thing to say to ppl than just I've chosen not to drink...ppl look at you like your a bit weird and boring.

How much longer you on the tablets for?

My advice about drinking on the CWP still stands as 1 = fine, 2 += not so good. Lol.

X

Hi Lucy,

You had a busy weekend no doubt you have burned those calories, i wouldnt worry about the slice of toast.

Oh im so jealous your going away, would love to be getting few bits ready, im actually going to book a holiday to vegas i think for around November i need something to look forward too.

Ill be on tablets for another few months- im actually getting surgery on my spine at the end of May!!Hopefully then ill be back to normal and can start going back to the gym.

You seem to be in the right mind set for holiday which is great you see ppl on hear and the minute they go on hols they but up a good few lbs, i wouldnt stuff ur face untill u cant eat but id also enjoy yourself youll be doing so much activites.Thats good your other half dosent drink either , its not like you have to sit there while he necks back the shots LOL!

Were aloud coke zero on this diet so id say drink that when you away aswell instead of any other soda, but obv stick with the water.

I didnt take any pics at all regretting it now but i did look thru my old pics on my phone and i defo notice the difference.

Went to visit my family today and they couldnt get over the difference - u always love to hear that dont you lol it makes you realise how awesome of a job were doing and why we started.

I hope you av a great holiday miss, will miss u on here when your gone. LOL.

Have some Carbs for me. haha :D

E x x

Hey emz

Yeh I bet it was lovely to hear all the positive comments as you've worked so hard!!!

Well I picked up some more recent photos that I looked awful In and can defo see difference.

Wow, Vegas!? That's amazing. Who you going with?! You ever been before?

I had my weigh in before holiday, lost another 3lbs!!! I'm 11st 1, so absolutely chuffed with that. Determined to not go overboard on holiday because I've come so far!

Operation on your spine?? Omg...is it key hole or proper general?

Well I hope for you that once you've had the op you will get your life back essentially and the weight will just drop off once you can go gym!!

Let me know how your weigh in goes tomoz as the hotel has wifi!

L xx

Back