New to CC

PrincessSmiles

Hi guys

This may sound weird but I've never calorie counted before - I've counted sins, points - you name it - but never actual calories! I'm finding it quite new and exciting at the moment! I started out 2 weeks ago doing slimfast but quickly got bored and decided I would rather just have the calories so am aiming to eat around 1300 calories a day - so long as it's less than 1500. I've also joined a gym and am aiming for 3 x sessions a week. So yeah, this is my new health kick and I really want it to work this time! I have started a blog to keep track of what I eat and when I go to the gym etc. Anyway, i've been reading lots of posts and it looks like there's loads of great tips on here so I hope to be around quite a bit. Nice to meet you all.

Hi PS!

Good luck and you appear to be enjoying the change so far. Have you lost the 7lbs with SF?

Bren
X

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Bren - the first week I did Slimfast - the second week was mostly calorie counting and the odd SF, now in week three I'm dropping the SF altogether.

SA89 - that is exactly what I think. I'm happy cos I feel like this is a lifestyle change rather than some faddy diet I won't be able to maintain in the long run.

So true, i really loved CCing. I'm on a program for the next 3 weeks and then on holiday for 2 (1 of which I am working and plan to CD as I did it last year and means I dont have to prepare any food, except a meal) Then hopefully after that period of time I will have about 4 kilos to loose (8.8lbs) and will do my refeed and then on to CC. I'm doing Ultra Lite and refeed/maintanence I think should be 1/2 weeks maybe??

Hoping to maintain on CC on about 1400 - 1600 a day.

Bren
X

Back