Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to CC

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by PrincessSmiles, 30 August 2009 Social URL.

1. PrincessSmiles

PrincessSmiles Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi guys

This may sound weird but I've never calorie counted before - I've counted sins, points - you name it - but never actual calories! I'm finding it quite new and exciting at the moment! I started out 2 weeks ago doing slimfast but quickly got bored and decided I would rather just have the calories so am aiming to eat around 1300 calories a day - so long as it's less than 1500. I've also joined a gym and am aiming for 3 x sessions a week. So yeah, this is my new health kick and I really want it to work this time! I have started a blog to keep track of what I eat and when I go to the gym etc. Anyway, i've been reading lots of posts and it looks like there's loads of great tips on here so I hope to be around quite a bit. Nice to meet you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Hi PS!

Good luck and you appear to be enjoying the change so far. Have you lost the 7lbs with SF?

Bren
    X

4. sa89

sa89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck with your journey Princess :) I'm loving calorie counting. Forget the marketing gimmicks and lets all go back to basics, because it DOES work!

5. PrincessSmiles

PrincessSmiles Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks for the welcome guys!

Bren - the first week I did Slimfast - the second week was mostly calorie counting and the odd SF, now in week three I'm dropping the SF altogether.

SA89 - that is exactly what I think. I'm happy cos I feel like this is a lifestyle change rather than some faddy diet I won't be able to maintain in the long run.

6. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    So true, i really loved CCing. I'm on a program for the next 3 weeks and then on holiday for 2 (1 of which I am working and plan to CD as I did it last year and means I dont have to prepare any food, except a meal) Then hopefully after that period of time I will have about 4 kilos to loose (8.8lbs) and will do my refeed and then on to CC. I'm doing Ultra Lite and refeed/maintanence I think should be 1/2 weeks maybe??

Hoping to maintain on CC on about 1400 - 1600 a day.

Bren
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.