New to CD and forum

needtofeelnormal

Today is day 4 of the CD and I have just weighed myself and I've lost 10lbs! OMG! The last couple of days have been so hard, I feel weak and light headed, but i am hoping this is going to pass!

I have just stumbled upon this site this morning and i've spent 2 hours looking through it. I'm going to admit, I have just cried my eyes out looking at the before and after pictures of all the people who have lost massive amounts of weight... its so inspirational and has reminded me why the hell i am putting myself through this!

I have a feeling this site is going to keep me strong, i dont know anyone who is "obese" (other than me of course), so nobody seems to understand how it affects every single thing in my life!! :sigh:

Well done to everyone on here, you all look great!

Just about 7stone to loose..... !

Hello and welcome to Minis and CD. Yep you've come to the right place, there is loads of help, advice and support and we all understand eachother as we have all experienced similar thoughts and feelings.

Well done on reaching day 4, soon be weigh in day...how exciting!

xxx

hello and WELCOME to Minimins :D

this is a fantastic site and everyone is very helpful - regardless of which plan they're on - we're all here for the same reason - to lose weight and feel GREAT !

good luck with CD - and don't forget to keep us posted on your losses !

Debz xx

I can't begin to convey what an acheivement it is to get to day 4!! Well done. I'm not being flippant when I say the next 7 stones will be easy for you!

Well done :clap:

xxxx

Well done so far! :D And welcome! xxxx

Welcome to our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. How much weight did u loose in the end?

Hiya, welcome to the site!! I'll be completely honest when I say that if I didn't have the people on this site for support I'd have fallen at the first hurdle!! There's always someone on here who's been through what you're going thro, felt what you're feeling and it really helps to know that you're not doing this alone.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey, you've made an amazing start!!

thanks guys, this site has been great! the support is really helping me :) Ive lost 13lbs so far in a week and a half... but its slowing down :(

well done on all of your weight loss xx

Back