new to cd and need help

looby87

hi every one:) i hope someone could help me i started cd 2 days ago and i am finding drinking the amount of water very hard and i feel blotted with it and feel sometimes after drinking it i feel sick:D any advice:wave_cry:

I would possibly space it out a bit more... I take a 500ml water bottle to work and sip out of that. I start work at 8 till 5.15 and try to drink 6 of these all day, the drink 2 when I get home.. I did go thru a phase at trying to drink too much too quick...

Love

keed drinking small amounts all day dont drink big glasses but kep a total of what you have drunk:)

hi thanks you lot ill give it a try i also find the cheese and brocli isnt nice at all that also makes me feel sick

i only like the veg soup with loads of black pepper... I tend to have the tetra bricks and either have them in coffee instead of milk, freeze them like ice cream or make summer fruit trifle with them instead... hhhmmmm. Just posted to ask about the leek and potato soup as I haven't tried that one..

Hope you find some that don't make you feel sick.. maybe split them into two? and have 2 small soups...

Love

yeh i like veg and leak and potato i dnt like the others but i think ill like the tomato one thanks for your help

I find the best way to drink the water is at room temp with a straw.

Maybe set yourself a goal of drinking a litre by 12 noon another by 4pm and so on. Once your body gets use to the amounts in a few days you will find it easier. I dont really like any of the soups that much to be honest.

try making your drinks using the water flavourings and hot water.. really nice this cold weather

Back