1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

new to CD -hopefully !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by boltonbabe, 16 January 2014 Social URL.

1. boltonbabe

boltonbabe Active Member

Well i have just emailed and texted a couple of consultanats and hope to start next friday eeekk! I have tried before but struggle to fit in a third shake working 14 hr shifts with no breaks usually so hoping for 2 shakes and 1 bar. I have 6 stone to lose so hope i can start and stick to this

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Hi
    Good luck with the plan. I'm also a re-started and have about 4 stone to lose. I am on day 16 of SS (had two boiled eggs on two separate occasions). My losses are very slow this time but that could be due to medication I'm on. I have done two shakes and one bar since starting due to work although I don;t work 14 hour shifts:eek: Anyway keep us posted as to how you get on and think of the new slimmer you in time for summer to keep you motivated ;)

4. boltonbabe

boltonbabe Active Member

Hi

Thanks for your reply, shes coming next friday at 2 woop woop. Wont give bars tho till week 2 so ive booked a week annual leave haha. i have some shakes from last year so to prepare this week im going to have 2 shakes and a meal so it wont be a shock come next friday x

5. Tyntyn

Tyntyn Active Member

Someone else from the glorious town of Bolton? :)

Hope you get started! My Consultant is really flexible with my needs, so hope you get the same!

Just competed my second week, I'm loving it :)