New to CD seeking Buddies and support Please!!!

Hana

Hi Everyone,

Firstly may I say this site has been truly inspirational and a very well done to everyone for all the weight loss .

I am 29 years old, I live in London and I am a civil servant. I started the CD 2 weeks ago. My start weight was 13st 7lb, my height 5.7. I lost a total of 9 lb in the 2 weeks which I am really pleased about. I had a bit of a blip last Sunday and I had 3 month full of rice & lamb but stopped immediately after that. Since then I have been really good and I am very determined. My target is to loose 3 and half stones, so ideal weight would be 10 stone. I am getting married in the New Year. I have steadily put on weight over the last 5 years and have been unhappy ever since. I haven’t really tried any diet before so this will be my first .

I have started going to the gym also 3 to 4 times each week for an hour each time.

I welcome everyone’s support and success stories.......

I look forward to hearing from you all....

Best Wishes

Hana

Good luck hana,
I havent started cd yet and am still looking into it but im sure its the right one and will get the ball rolling tomorrow and phone the nearest councillor.
I hope your good attitude sees you through

Welcome onboard hun and well done on the 9lbs, great start. There is loads of support and advice here, so get stuck in and let us know how you are getting on.

Gxx

Sorry to hijack your thread hana, but can I please look like that! /\/\/\/\
If thats what Cambridge does for you I'm sticking to it, you look fantastic!

Hi hana

Welcome to the madness! I'm nearly done with week one on SS+ and looking forward to weigh in!

:D

ALSO - WOW to that photo-I wanna wanna!

Hiya hun, well done on the 9lbs. Good luck for the rest of your weight loss :)

I'm a few days into my 4th week, so I don't know as much as others (and I'm on CD USA) but feel free to ask me anything. And I'm def here if you need encouragement!

Hi All,

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS:):):). THIS SITE IS AMAZING WITH SOOO MANY LOVELY PEOPLE.

I REALLY WELCOME ALL YOUR ADVICE AND SUPPORT.I LOOK FORWARD TO EVEN MORE WEIGHT LOOSE.

WE CAN ALL DO IT.......IT'S ALL ABOUT FOCUS AND WILL POWER.....

GOOD NITE EVERYONE....

BEST WISHES

HANA

hi hana. welcome and good luck :)

sounds like you are doing fabulously :) well done. careful with the gym in the early weeks though... but then if you've been going already and feeling fine then no worries :)

good luck :)

abz xx

Hi Hana - well done on your loss so far! I am embarking my first day! We can do this!

Hiya well done so far and good luck u can do it xxxxx

Hana hows it going this week?

hey Hana, good luck on your CD journey , look forward to hearing about your losses...where about in London do you live xx

Hi Hana and a very warm welcome to minimins! it's a great site full of support for any queries, worries, aspirations, inspirations, success you want to discuss. Everyone is so friendly and make you feel at home. Good luck.

Hello hana and 161ds. Hope you're both doing well!

welcome to minis. good luck you already doing well, keep it up.xx

Back