New to CD

Fat-Boy-Slimmin

On a mission
I just wanted to say hi, as I'm about to start CD. I'm currently just over 17 stone and want to work my way down to 12.

I've tried diets in the past, but have always failed miserably. After finding this website and having a look around, it seems I may have found a way forward.

There are certain things I don't have access to, is this because I am new? :(

Good luck. I think you have to make so many posts before you can access everything.

welcome

welcome and good luck

good luck with your journey, keep focused and come on here regularly if you think your going of track, this forum kept me on the straight and narrow on a few occasions :)

good luck with your journey, keep focused and come on here regularly if you think your going of track, this forum kept me on the straight and narrow on a few occasions :)

Thank you. You have done extremely well. Congrats. :)

It's my birthday in October, so the more I can lose before then, the better. The only option is to stay focused.

I'm not going to keep making life difficult for myself by being overweight, especially in the summer.

welcome to minimins FBS and good luck with your cambridge journey

Thank you Claire. In a way I already feel like a weight has lifted. Finding Cambridge and MiniMins has been wonderful. I start on Thursday, so I might just get a diary going.

Welcome, and lots of good vibes coming your way!!!

Back