New to CD

Hi :welcome:

Keep glugging the water and you'll be fine. try and take it easy if you can, but don't give in to the temptation, you can do it!

Good luck! keep focused on your goal and keep glugging the water! xxx

:welcome: it will be the best thing you've ever done, i've tried countless diets like most of us have, but i have to say that this is the easiest one i've ever done and the results are so quick, that's what keeps the motivation going, good luck

not to bad i have been drinking water and keeping busy, just wondering when the headache will come ahhh how are you finding it

hi chambles, i didnt suffer with any side effects at all during the first week. Once you get into ketosis you will be fine. Do you have much to lose? Anytime you need support come here everyone is so friendly and helpful :)

becky

Hey chambles welcome to minis, as everyone has said just keep glugging the water and the trick for me is to not think about it too much and just do it, once you start thinking about the food you can't have you just want it, get into a routine and you'll be laughing :) Loadsa support here for you so keep posting :)

Back