New to CS Diet - just wanted to say hello :)

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the CS diet. I started yesterday and surprisingly, I haven't felt hungry since I started! :D

I bought the starter pack and a few of the chocolate bars. I'm surprised at how good they all taste. :)

I've read some good reviews on this diet. People seem to be finding it easy to stick to. To be honest, I have found it easy to stick to so far. I didn't think I would last this long since I live on carbs!

My starting weight is 13st 5lbs (at 5ft 8" tall and 28 yrs old) and I want to weigh about 10 st at the end.

I am new to this forum and this site so any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Hope to talk to you all soon,

Love Lisa

PS: How do you all do that ticker thing?! It looks like an inspirational way to track weight loss! He he!

Hi Lisa - welcome to the CS gang! Glad you're finding it easy so far and yes, the choc fudge bars are really nice! There is a sticky on the main forum CS page for the 8 week challange, you should post and get your name added to the list?

I'm currently on day 13 (unlucky for some!) and I've probably stuck to it 90%, which for me is pretty good! I had a good first week's weight loss but I'm now simply looking to lose 2-3lbs per week over the next 5-6 weeks to get to goal...can't wait!

The diet is good and easy to follow, I must admit I'm starting to miss carbs and finding the protein and veg/salad a boring now but I'm going to do my best to see this through to the end. I guess we'll all have our "off days" but so far so good!

Have a great weekend yourself and I look forward to hearing how you're getting on...as for the ticker, sorry, I'm not any good with stuff like that - sorry! x

Hi Alison,

Thanks for the reply! :)
I wasn't expecting a reply so soon! He he!

I saw the post for the 8 week challenge and I want to join. So I will put my name down for it later on!

You're on Day 13? It sounds like you're doing very well on it. I can't believe you lost 8 lbs in the 1st week - that is so amazing!

You say you have only stuck to the diet 90% of the time, but that is normal. None of us are 100% good all of the time. Life is for living. If you are good most of the time consistently, then you should be able to achieve the results you're after. :)

I'm actually getting tired of eating all the time! I have been putting my eating times in my CS food diary yesterday and today, in case I forget to eat! But so far, so good....can't wait for the fat burning process to kick in!

I'm sure you will be able to stick to it and make it to goal very soon :D

I just want to get through the 1st week!

If my 1st week is 1/2 as successful as your 1st week...I will be over the moon!!

Welcome to the celebrity slim forum.I have found this forum very helpful, everyone is so supportive and pass on helpful tips. As for the ticker tracker go on tutorial on the home page and you get step by step instructions. I am not good at doing things on the computor, but I managed, as for changing it as you lose weight I have not managed that. Keep up the good work.

hiya welcome to the board! im sure you will have a great first week, im at the end of my third week and to be honest ive lost will power since about tuesday but im planning to get back on it tomorrow after a few days off it with renewed willpower and determination!

it is quite easy to stick to but after a few weeks you def start to miss the carbs, like you say though as long as we are good 90 perent o the time then hopefully we will all succeed. good luck!! i started round the same weight as you and my goal is roughly in the tens too, hopefully we an keep each other going!

Hi there, Ive nearly completed a week and apart from one little slip - a bag of quavers - ive found it OK.
Good luck and im sure it will work for you!:D

Possibly just me being stupid, but I can't find a reply button to individual posts! He he! :doh:

Just wanted to say thanks for the posts everyone! You all seem to be doing so well. I look forward to drawing on you all for advice and support!

Possibly just me being stupid, but I can't find a reply button to individual posts! He he! :doh:

Just wanted to say thanks for the posts everyone! You all seem to be doing so well. I look forward to drawing on you all for advice and support!

Hiya - to reply to individual posts, go to the post you wish to reply to and click on the "quote" button at the bottom of the quote and reply away! :)

Hiya - to reply to individual posts, go to the post you wish to reply to and click on the "quote" button at the bottom of the quote and reply away! :)

Thanks Alison! You're a star! :D

Back