Step 1 Sole Source New to CWP

phaabulos

Hi all!!

My Name is Ella!! Iv started CWP today on sole source! I just wanted to know how you have all done it!! Towards the evening it became harder!

Im not sure if this is correct but- i had my two shakes and then just 170g of roast chicken and i cant eat again too full! Is this allowed?

P.s i need soo much encouragement iv realised how much of my time is spent thinking of food :(

Hi Ella how are you getting on? Are you finding it ok?

Netty x

Hi Netty,

I have not done so good my brother died on tuesday but iv been trying to hang on it. I got weighed yesterday and only lost 2lbs was gutted but its cus i lost track!

How are you getting on?

Ella x

Hi Netty,

I have not done so good my brother died on tuesday but iv been trying to hang on it. I got weighed yesterday and only lost 2lbs was gutted but its cus i lost track!

How are you getting on?

Ella x

Awwww no, I'm so sorry to hear your news. You've done amazingly well to stay on it considering the circumstances, it must of been a horrific few days for you.

Sending my love and best wishes to you, if you need any support or motivation to help get you through just shout xxxx

Hi Netty,

How are you getting on?

Ella x

Ella, I am so sorry to hear your deverstating news about your brother! You are amazingly strong at this very difficult time my thoughts are with you and your family x x

Aww thanks guys! I know he would have loved to see me slim and healthy so im doing it for him. I weighed myself today and my scales says 16.5 but at my weigh in on thursday i was 16.12 (my actual weigh in was today , but couldn't cus of work). Its hard but i will try to persevere!! Hope you guys are doing well too?

Ella x

Aww thanks guys! I know he would have loved to see me slim and healthy so im doing it for him. I weighed myself today and my scales says 16.5 but at my weigh in on thursday i was 16.12 (my actual weigh in was today , but couldn't cus of work). Its hard but i will try to persevere!! Hope you guys are doing well too?

Ella x

Ella you are doing fab and your brother I am sure would be really proud off you keep going babe you will get there and remember I am sure he is looking down on you willing you to succeed! X x

Aww thanks guys... Well today was a flop! I was depressed all morning ( 1 week since the death) had my first shake and thats where it ended.

I had scrambled eggs with bacon and veg for lunch.

Just then shared a chicken and chips with a colleague. I feel sooooooooo bad and now worried ill gain weight. Today iv just felt like stopping the diet :(

On the bright side i now know that i comfort eat :(:(

Aww thanks guys... Well today was a flop! I was depressed all morning ( 1 week since the death) had my first shake and thats where it ended.

I had scrambled eggs with bacon and veg for lunch.

Just then shared a chicken and chips with a colleague. I feel sooooooooo bad and now worried ill gain weight. Today iv just felt like stopping the diet :(

On the bright side i now know that i comfort eat :(:(

Ella Hun don't beat yourself up Hun you have had a the death of your brother and it is still so raw Hun and early days!

I am here if you want to vent Hun x x

Back