New to dieting and this site

x-alia-x

Hi, having been one of those fortunate few who could eat what they liked and never gain weight, it was a shock to my system when I hit 40 and it was no longer true!!!

In the past 18 months I have gained nearly 2stones and I don't have the discipline or knowhow on how to diet, as I've never had to watch what I eat.

It is a daily struggle and with every pound gained I lose a little bit more confidence and become that little bit more depressed.

Having been tiny all me life (a size 6) everyone around me thinks I'm a healthy weight so I don't get any support or encouragement from friends and family. But for my build and frame, healthy is about 8st 3lbs, I'm sitting at 9st 11lbs.

I hope this forum will give me the support and encouragement I so desperately need to lose weight and get healthy again.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi. Im new here. Did miss the chance to fill in my details in my profile. Thought Id do it later and now it seems I cannot get back to it.

Hi lenaslim, I'm still trying to navigate my way around. It's not as straight forward as I thought it would be. How r u finding it so far?

Has anyone done the Dukan diet? I am contemplating starting next week and would love some feedback on how hard it is :) xx

Back