New to EE

mandie35

Hi all

I am thinking of joining SW and doing the EE plan. I am doing cambridge at the moment and finding it way too severe.

I have the books from when i joined late last year.

I always got a bit confused with the EE plan as i am old school red and green days !

It seems very strange that all the free foods on red and green are indeed free including potatoes, pasta and rice etc...

Please can somebody tell me if im right in the way i am reading the books? I seem to be reading that everything is more or less free apart from the halthy A and B choices am i right??

Many thanks

Mandie

Hi, yep you are reading it correctly - all red and green free foods are free on EE but there is a big emphasis on filling a third of your plate each meal with superfree foods ie non starchy veg and fruit.

And you only get one A choice and one B choice. Oh and they ask you to make superfree foods your first choice for snacks too.

That's it - easy!

Meat and fish will come up in red, as they are meat products and free on extra easy and red, and the carb options will come up green as they are free on extra easy and green

Hope that helps

So I haven't ballsed up?!?! This is what I've eaten today sweetcorn/corn on the cob
tomatoes (inc tomato purée)
low calorie fizzy drinks
dried pasta, all types including low carb
onions beef
apples mushrooms
lettuce apples
Cubes peppers
chicken

(I made the slimming world spag bol...yum) God I hope I haven't messed up!

Hi there, if you could itemise your meals today in the form of breakfast lunch etc and exactly what you have had for each meal it may be a little easier for us to see how yr doing. Doesnt sound too bad at all though, got quite a lot of superfree in there.And yes a good third of every meal must be superfree. We are all here to help each other, this is an excellent site. Hope you enjoy S W and I am sure you will have great losses.:D:D:D

Sounds like you are roughly on plan :) Have you had your healthy extras? You need to make sure you include those as they are part of the plan

Back