New to Everything - Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hatchlings, 2 March 2014 Social URL.

1. hatchlings

hatchlings Well-Known Member

Hi there,

This is my first time here and first time (from Monday) at Slimming World I hope.
    I had been planning to go for awhile and then some photos were taken today and I felt really really disappointed in myself. I am really not happy the way I am and need to make a change. I have tried things in the past but have never felt enough support to keep going, which I hope some of you might understand!
    I haven't added my weight etc yet as I'm waiting to find out officially when I go to the group on Monday - will this be my time!? I hope so :)

I hope I fit right in here on the forums too :)
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. gingerninja

gingerninja Well-Known Member

I start on Monday too!

Good luck!

4. hatchlings

Oooh brilliant - maybe we can keep track of each other? I don't even know which type of SW to choose - I know nothing - I just hope I can make it work - I know planning is really important so I'm gonna push myself to do that - I'm really bad at planning naturally!

5. IzzyWizzy

IzzyWizzy Well-Known Member

Good luck - I am on day 2 of the Cambridge Diet. Also on here looking for support.

Izzy x

6. janiemac123

janiemac123 Well-Known Member

hi :) started doing sw on wed fingers crossed for some weight off for all of us

7. hatchlings

How's it going? Hope it works for you :)!and all of us! x

8. hatchlings

Hi - I hope it works for us all! I feel like it's a looooong journey and am trying not to beat myself up before I even get started!

9. KAMOC

KAMOC New Member

Hi everyone!
    I'm new to minimins...and I'm also joining SW tonight.
    Looking forward to the journey...and hoping that the support from the forums will keep me on track :)

10. Hi, I'm also new to the forum im on day 7 of my diet :)
    Good Luck to us all!

11. hatchlings

First day (weigh in down) and now I know I'm heavier than ever before - depressing!!

12. cerilinda01

cerilinda01 Well-Known Member

The hard parts per now, just think, that's the last time you'll see them same numbers good luck!! :) x

13. cerilinda01

The hard parts done ** sorry phone is crap

14. hatchlings

Thank you - I really hope so - it's really depressing and scary!

15. cerilinda01

I know, I wish is listen to my own advice sometimes! We will get there! It's a lifestyle change! It's not going to happen over night xx

16. hatchlings

I'm hoping tomorrow will feel easier than I'm imagining and I can go from there. Snacking is my mega problem and I haven't got an answer for that yet!

17. cerilinda01

I'm a snacker! Once I've had I've little thing I can't stop, today I made the lemon drizzle fairy cakes on the sw website for out taster session tomorrow also I attempted the forero roches but got the rub it's to Nutella ratio wrong , I was picking at the ingredients all afternoon!!! :/

18. hatchlings

You're making me hungry now and I don't even go for sweet things :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

19. janiemac123

janiemac123 Well-Known Member

well first week and 4lb off so chuffed keep motivated guys

20. hatchlings

That's brilliant - well done!! You'll be there in no time - congratulations! x

21. cerilinda01

That's fab!!! Well done :) I'm week 5 and I lost 5.5lb this week although had a little gain last week! So 11lbs in total! Sooo chuffed!! X