New to exante. Beginning tomorrow. Excited and nervous :/

Well done footie widow. You must be so please :) its a big achievement, you should be very proud.

100% all the way:)

Good weight loss footie widow!!! Chuffed for you :)

100% TS:party0011:

Im going to weighin in the morning if you are losing between 3 and 5lb in a day you must be feeling great . . . . i want some of that lol

Im going to weighin in the morning if you are losing between 3 and 5lb in a day you must be feeling great . . . . i want some of that lol

Lol !! But have to warn you, daily weighing has its down sides, I get a bit dissapointed when I dont see a loss...and have ended up breaking my diet! but this time around, I am hoping all you lovely people will keep me goinggg :D I know there r bound to be days when the scale doesnt register a loss but I am prepared this time :)
All the best to youu!! I am sure you will be chuffed when u weigh in :D

I still can't believe it!!! Wow! :eek:

knew it was tooo good to be true!! 5lbs in a day...yaa rt! Anyways re-adjusted my scales and it was off by about 2 lbs. So i have only managed 3lbs but am still glad :D

Hi Naz1577 3lb is still a great loss. I have managed to complete day 2 and the motivation on this tread is fab. Well done Footie Widow 6lb is great, nearly half a stone gone great news. Hope all is going well roll on day 3, although I have a feeling the weekends may be more of a challenge so I will be logging on for motivation. Best of luck to everyone x

Good Morning !! Woke up feeling lighter, on day 3 :giggle: Must be all the positive energy on here messing with my head ;)
Roll on Day 3 :D

Hi all,
Lol @Naz, me too. Now I am feeling good. No hunger at all, but still very thirsty. Almost caved last night, but so glad I didn't! I realised last night just how much of my overheating was a habit rather than actually being hungry. Good luck for today everyone. We can all do this :) xx

Not bad at all. Pretty happy with myself for being strong even when hunger struck :D

How have ur day been ajrere?

Another good day. The hunger has gone for me, but it is difficult to distract my mind from wanting to eat. Lol. Actually looking forward to another day tomorrow though :) x

Hi all, I had another sneaky weigh in today and 7lb has gone in three days. That makes me a very happy girl :) how is everyone getting on? I'm finding it ok so far. I have tried the mushroom, Thai chicken and tomato soups, the strawberry, vanilla and chocolate shakes and both bars. To be honest I do really like them. They are all much better than I thought they would be. Thinking of ordering some of the porridge so that's can keep changing as I do get bored.also I can definitely recommend the water flavourings, especially the peach. Hope you are all doing good and enjoying the benefits so far. Xxx

Wow aj, half a stone in 3 days - thats brilliant!:bighug:I am thinking of getting some porrige and flavourings with my next order as I havn't tried them yet and anything that gives more choice and less repetition has got to be good.

It's amazing how bored I must be getting cos having been splitting my sachets I have realised that most of them weigh 50-60g and so do the bars. I'd have sworn blacks blue that the bars would be heavier as they seem so much more bulky and substantial than the power. Clearly my judge of weight is skewed - could be where I've been going wrong all these years. XX

Thank you footie widow :) I feel good, and the jeans that I was squeezing into are fitting better. Lol

I don't think I could do shakes and soups only, I need something to chew so the bars are great for me. If I am going somewhere I can take a bar in my bag so they are convenient too. The water flavourings help to mix things up a bit, I like them with sparkling water. I have decided to definitely order the porridge through . X

Hi all, I had another sneaky weigh in today and 7lb has gone in three days. That makes me a very happy girl :) how is everyone getting on? I'm finding it ok so far. I have tried the mushroom, Thai chicken and tomato soups, the strawberry, vanilla and chocolate shakes and both bars. To be honest I do really like them. They are all much better than I thought they would be. Thinking of ordering some of the porridge so that's can keep changing as I do get bored.also I can definitely recommend the water flavourings, especially the peach. Hope you are all doing good and enjoying the benefits so far. Xxx

Hey ajrere, I also think the soups r great (got veggie to try) tho I do spice them up.I like the raisin,toffee bar better then choc orange! I am also pleasantly surprised by how good everything tastes :) I have indeed started wondering (like a few people here) why dint I find exante before? :)

I am still getting hunger pangs :( Wish ketosis would just get me ;)

I agree with you Naz - why didn't I find exante earlier too. Did LL about 4 years ago and could'nt stand the whole being spoken to like a naughty child by an extremely thin 'counsellor' who openly admitted that she had never had a weight problem and indeed found it difficult to put weight on!! Unbelievable thatyshe thought she could have any idea wot us fatties in the group were going thru and that being condescending would help us. And it was more than twice the price. I am finding this website far more useful, supportive and informative than all the sessions I did with her. x

Well done Aj on the loss I wud b feelin so gud right now great inspiration to carry on wen u c the scales goin downwards!!! its great 2 read about the lossess fell a little if the wagon yes'day....line under it new day I wanna c sum lossess by the end ov the week hopefully! av a gud 100% day every1

Hey Hunnys, how has ur day been?

I agree with you Naz - why didn't I find exante earlier too. Did LL about 4 years ago and could'nt stand the whole being spoken to like a naughty child by an extremely thin 'counsellor' who openly admitted that she had never had a weight problem and indeed found it difficult to put weight on!! Unbelievable thatyshe thought she could have any idea wot us fatties in the group were going thru and that being condescending would help us. And it was more than twice the price. I am finding this website far more useful, supportive and informative than all the sessions I did with her. x

I totally agree with u on the forum :D How was ur day dear?

Thank you footie widow :) I feel good, and the jeans that I was squeezing into are fitting better. Lol

I don't think I could do shakes and soups only, I need something to chew so the bars are great for me. If I am going somewhere I can take a bar in my bag so they are convenient too. The water flavourings help to mix things up a bit, I like them with sparkling water. I have decided to definitely order the porridge through . X

Ajere TOTALLY with you on that, it makes you feel *less deprieved* when you have bars to chw into, I am a brekkie person and actually look forward to my morning espresso and choc-orange bar they go great together, and have fat lass here bounding down the stairs with a smile on her face - heh
Good Luck you ar doing so great xxx

Hey ajrere, I also think the soups r great (got veggie to try) tho I do spice them up.I like the raisin,toffee bar better then choc orange! I am also pleasantly surprised by how good everything tastes :) I have indeed started wondering (like a few people here) why dint I find exante before? :)

I am still getting hunger pangs :( Wish ketosis would just get me ;)

Ah Naz , you are one of my favourites positive and honest !! Same here I had hunger pangs BAD yesterday - dunno whn ketosis is gonna hit but apparently its euphoric when it does - better hurry it's ass up as I cant be dragging my butt to bed early every night lol You are going great guns gurl - well done xxx

Back