New to exante. Beginning tomorrow. Excited and nervous :/

ajrere

I everyone, I thought I would write my first post as I know that I am going to need some support through my weight loss journey. My name is Annmarie, i'm 29 and I need to loose around 6 stone. Since having my daughter 18 months ago my weight seems to stay pretty much the same. After months of doing slimming world and weight watchers, I have decided that it is definitely the best choice for me to remove food completely and to do a food replacement diet. A few years ago I lost 7 stone on lighter life and know that vlcd do work for me. But this time around I WILL be keeping this weight off. Will be weighing in for the first time tomorrow and am looking forward to receiving my delivery from exante tomorrow.

Any support along this journey would be greatly appreciated. And if there is anyone who would like to be my diet buddy, that would also be nice :)

Hi I am also starting tomorrow. I have done a VLCD before and lost all my weight so I know it works, I have 3 stone to loose. Best of luck tomorrow on your first day.

Hi, and welcome. I am on day 2 of exante but have also done LL in the past and have 5st + to lose. At the mo I'm still fired up with enthusiasm - hope it lasts! This is the first time I have come across this site and am finding reading all the posts quite motivating. Good luck on your journey XX

Good luck Fatso2012, I can't imagine you sticking with that login name once the weight starts falling off :)
Footie widow, how are you finding things so far?
I am so excited about this, I woke u at 4am and have been tracing the exante parcel for delivery. I cant wait to try the products, I hope they are at lease bearable? X

Hey agrere,
My name is Naz and I am 29yo. I have 6 stones to lose as well. Andddd I have an 18th month old daughter :) would love to be your diet buddy,if u r happy with that as we have the same mount of weight to lose. My parcel is supposed to arrive today as well but I can't seem to be able to track it:confused: .will be starting today or tomm depending on when I get my packs. I am new to vlcd ( not to diets, been overweight pretty much all my life)
I am super excited ...can't wait to start.

Hi Naz, having you as my diet buddy would be great :) How strange is it that we have the same amount to loose, and children he same age.
There is a link to track parcel on the email exante sent to confirm the order. My parcel is now on its way to me :) knowing my luck it won't get here until 2pm. Lol. Am just going to wait for it and drink plenty of water until it arrives. X

Hi everyone. Hope the parcels don't arrive too late. I too was very exited on delivery day so just drank coffee and water till mine got here (2.20pm). Found that starting my packs late morning/lunch time helps anyway as I have never been a breakfast person (bad I know). My downfall has always been evenings so I like to know I have packs left for then in case I get a sudden urge to snack.
I am just starting day 3. Last night was a bit of a struggle but I am so pleased with myself cos I rode out the storm with water and de-caff coffee (don't know if it's just me but have found difficulty getting off to sleep despite making sure I have one of my packs latish so I am not going to bed hungry) hence I decided only de-caff after 5pm.
I am a daily weigher as I find any progress helps to keep me on track and so far my scales are showing -4lb. Happy with this as only 2 days gone so far.
Good luck with starting, it certainly sounds like you're in the right mind-set. I keep telling myself the first few days are the hardest and reminding myself how well I'm doing - 100% so far (sorry if that sounds like I'm blowing my own trumpet but I need to feel good about this process to stick with it!) XX

Hi Naz, having you as my diet buddy would be great :) How strange is it that we have the same amount to loose, and children he same age.
There is a link to track parcel on the email exante sent to confirm the order. My parcel is now on its way to me :) knowing my luck it won't get here until 2pm. Lol. Am just going to wait for it and drink plenty of water until it arrives. X

I felt the same thing when I read your post! :) The tracker says mine will be delivered in an hour or so :D soo excited! Really wanna get this weight off forever nw. So I am going to start today as well :) Till the pack gets here....water it is for me as well :)

Haha, it's going to be an exciting journey! You will be fine today. I'm already bored of plain water so have started on the fizzy water. Lol. Good luck today :) you can do it. I'll probably have a sneaky weigh in after two days to keep me motivated so shall plate you then. Xx

Good luck!! The first couple of days can be a bit tough, but try and keep positive as you'll be able to see results really quickly!!

xx

Footie widow. Like you I am also not a breakfast person :/ bu normally start eating at 111am and graze throughout the day. Lol.
Well done on 4lb in just two days. That's so inspiring :) and I think you have every reason to be chuffed with your success so far :) keep us updated. X

I just got my pack!! I love my breakfast so gonna have my porridge nw :) Hope your parcel arrives soon :) all the best to all of us : D

Just checked and my delivery slot is between 2 and 3. I knew it would be late. Never mind, i guess this is the first morning of determination. Hope you enjoy your porridge. X

Hi hope you are all doing well I had the porridge for breakie and it was lovely. I really need to try and stick with drinking the water as I am not big fan. This forum is great and I will be using it lots to get me through. Well done to everyone who started this week. Congrats on the 4lbs in 2 days that is fantastic. It's this news that gives me the motivation to try and stick to it even though today is my first day!!

Hi Fatso, I need to focus on water intake as well. I have ordered the water flavouring as well this got me through lighter life last time. I add it to sparkling water and it was quite nice. Well, done on starting today. I agree the forum is fantastic, lots of inspiration. X

Just checked and my delivery slot is between 2 and 3. I knew it would be late. Never mind, i guess this is the first morning of determination. Hope you enjoy your porridge. X

It was good! Love porridge anyway! Hope I am not rubbing it in:hug99: You go girl you can do it :) everyone is so wonderful here, I have a good feeling about this :)

Hi hope you are all doing well I had the porridge for breakie and it was lovely. I really need to try and stick with drinking the water as I am not big fan. This forum is great and I will be using it lots to get me through. Well done to everyone who started this week. Congrats on the 4lbs in 2 days that is fantastic. It's this news that gives me the motivation to try and stick to it even though today is my first day!!

Hey fatso12, The motivation and support is great here! All the very best to you and everyone on this journey :)

My big box of stuff arrived at 2pm. I have been so excite about this delivery! Anyway, I made up a Thai chicken soup,am pleasantly surprised by the fast, but am halfway through the bowl, and for some reason I feel full already. Maybe because I have had a lot of water this morning, but I know how important it is to have the whole bowl because elf the nutrients. I think I will have to separate the packs and have 6 meals instead of 3.

My big box of stuff arrived at 2pm. I have been so excite about this delivery! Anyway, I made up a Thai chicken soup,am pleasantly surprised by the fast, but am halfway through the bowl, and for some reason I feel full already. Maybe because I have had a lot of water this morning, but I know how important it is to have the whole bowl because elf the nutrients. I think I will have to separate the packs and have 6 meals instead of 3.

Heyyy, I have been doing just that !! 6 meals it is :D I loved the thai chicken soup... yummm!

Back