New to Exante - Just ordered my Bumper pack!

lauryn

Hi guys!

Well as the title says really, I have literally just ordered my Bumper pack so shall hopefully receive that in a day or 2 and then I get cracking!

I've gone through and read lots of all of your threads and posts and have been really inspired - so thank you! I'm hoping I'll be able to get lots of support & help from all of you too when my journey begins, as I am NOT the best dieter in the world :eek: I've failed at SW & WW already this year and so this really is my last hope! The problem with me is I need to see results fast to keep my motivation up, and so that's why I've chosen a VLCD!

I am huge and need to lose weight anyway, but we also have our 1st family holiday coming up soon too so would love to drop a dress size before then!

Lauryn :)

If you are looking for quick results then VLCD is defo your thing. Just stick out the first few days whilst getting into ketosis. The first few weeks are always strange whilst you get used to not eating. It will become habit soon enough.

Keep at it and welcome on board!

Welcome Lauryn, i'm just ahead of you on day 3 so will be with you on your journey, I just ordered mine last wednesday but started on Sunday to give me time to get my head in place etc. Good luck

BF

Welcome.... you won't regret choosing Exante! Once you're through the first week it gets easier but not easy. The results are soooo worth it though :)

You've made the right choice with Exante, it definately gives you the results and fast! Best of luck.

I'm the same, need to see quick results else I give up! On day 9 now and although the first few days were hard I am so glad I pushed through them as I felt fab by day 5! Best of luck, bet you can't wait to get started! x

Wooo!!! Welcome to the Exante family!

It's not easy... day 3 will be the day you want to cry BUT get past that and you will feel brill. I have been on the plan 13 days now. Had a day off plan yesterday as i had no choice and the food i ate was so bleugh. It tasted greasy and horrible and sweet. So so so glad i chose Exante. I am a stone down already and feeling brilliant!!!

Good luck!

Welcome to Exante Lauryn! How exciting!!! Stick with it for the first couple of days and you'll be SOOOOO pleased you did when you get on those scales at the end of the week.
It's tough sometimes but the weight loss is so fast that it keeps you inspired...it's as if you can actually see the weight fall off and that's what we ALLL need! I give up too if weight loss is too slow and I'm not in my 5th week and 21lbs down...thats with a staythesame week last week too!!! Good luck, the boards are brilliant for info and support too :D xx

WOW thanks everybody, so many lovely & motivational replies :thankyou: and looking at all of your siggy's and seeing what you have all accomplished is amazing and makes me very excited to start - never thought I'd say that about stopping eating :silly:!!!!

I ordered my pack at stupid o'clock last night (same time I started this thread!) so it obviously hasn't arrived yet! Are they usually good with delivery does anybody know? I'm planning on starting Monday morning as we already had plans to go out to eat twice this weekend :eek: so didn't want to start and then give in & eat! So fresh start on Monday and no plans ahead to go out, I'm feeling really confident about this :D.

Can't wait to get to know you all some more, and follow your journeys & vice versa! Eeeek hurry up bumper pack, and Monday!!! :happy036:

I'd imagine you'll get it tomorrow or Thursday, if you order before 1pm next time it'll come next day. :)

Oooh thanks hun!! Now I'm really excited!! :D

So is your weight day going to be a Monday then??? I need to know so I can see how much you lose!!!...it's going to be LOADS! Heee!! :D

BouncyBride said:
So is your weight day going to be a Monday then??? I need to know so I can see how much you lose!!!...it's going to be LOADS! Heee!! :D

Yes I guess so :D I'm dreading of weighing myself now but I was 16st 13lbs a month ago at WW :-/ so got a hell of a lot to lose! Seeing all these amazing losses everyone has achieved I just hope my 1st week is as good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there

Your start weight is where I was about a month ago. I hit 14'st 13'lbs this morning. I just can believe it! Get to day six and you will be ok. Promise.

Belle

Have you set yourself a goal weight lovely? x

No hun not yet! To be fair I can't remember what weight I was when I felt most comfortable :sigh: it was around the time of leaving school at 16! I was around size 10-12 so I'm just going to set myself mini goals I think until I feel comfortable in my own skin again, if that makes sense!? Or do you think I'd be better setting myself an end goal? x

Hi there

Your start weight is where I was about a month ago. I hit 14'st 13'lbs this morning. I just can believe it! Get to day six and you will be ok. Promise.

Belle

Wow Belle you have done amazingly, well done :clap: oooh I hope my weight loss goes as well as yours has!

Is it around day 6 that ketosis or the hunger pangs (whatever its called :D) goes away? x

Mini goals are good for example I know I want to lose 34lbs for my hols in 12 weeks time (that's an average 2.8lb loss a week) if I go above that it's a bonus. Then after my hols I'm going to do a month or so more and call it a day and try to accept what I am after than by being healthy.

Maybe set yourself up monthly goals? xxx

Mini goals are good for example I know I want to lose 34lbs for my hols in 12 weeks time (that's an average 2.8lb loss a week) if I go above that it's a bonus. Then after my hols I'm going to do a month or so more and call it a day and try to accept what I am after than by being healthy.

Maybe set yourself up monthly goals? xxx

good idea :) well i should have started this diet a few weeks ago really... i'm off on holiday on 2nd july :eek: i'm starting on monday which means i'll have just under the 4 weeks before i go, i'd be happy to be in a size 14-16 by then (i'm in 18, almost 20 at the min :sigh:) but i don't know if i'm being a bit too optimistic there!

when on holiday i'll take some shakes with me and have them during the day i think, and will (TRY!) eat a healthy evening meal, and then get straight back on total solutions when i'm home!

if i could lose a stone by 2nd july i'll be more than happy! do you think it's achievable? x

Back