New to Exante - Just ordered my Bumper pack!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lauryn, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi guys!

Well as the title says really, I have literally just ordered my Bumper pack so shall hopefully receive that in a day or 2 and then I get cracking!

I've gone through and read lots of all of your threads and posts and have been really inspired - so thank you! I'm hoping I'll be able to get lots of support & help from all of you too when my journey begins, as I am NOT the best dieter in the world :eek: I've failed at SW & WW already this year and so this really is my last hope! The problem with me is I need to see results fast to keep my motivation up, and so that's why I've chosen a VLCD!

I am huge and need to lose weight anyway, but we also have our 1st family holiday coming up soon too so would love to drop a dress size before then!

Lauryn :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    If you are looking for quick results then VLCD is defo your thing. Just stick out the first few days whilst getting into ketosis. The first few weeks are always strange whilst you get used to not eating. It will become habit soon enough.

Keep at it and welcome on board!

4. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome to the exante clan! Good luck x

5. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Welcome Lauryn, i'm just ahead of you on day 3 so will be with you on your journey, I just ordered mine last wednesday but started on Sunday to give me time to get my head in place etc. Good luck

BF

6. namaste

namaste Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(27.93%)
    Diet:
    Low~Carb/JUDD
    Welcome.... you won't regret choosing Exante! Once you're through the first week it gets easier but not easy. The results are soooo worth it though :)

7. supersalmon

supersalmon Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You've made the right choice with Exante, it definately gives you the results and fast! Best of luck.

8. slinkybride2be

slinkybride2be Silver Member

I'm the same, need to see quick results else I give up! On day 9 now and although the first few days were hard I am so glad I pushed through them as I felt fab by day 5! Best of luck, bet you can't wait to get started! x

9. Princess_Ames

Princess_Ames SW Junkie!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Wooo!!! Welcome to the Exante family!

It's not easy... day 3 will be the day you want to cry BUT get past that and you will feel brill. I have been on the plan 13 days now. Had a day off plan yesterday as i had no choice and the food i ate was so bleugh. It tasted greasy and horrible and sweet. So so so glad i chose Exante. I am a stone down already and feeling brilliant!!!

Good luck!

10. Bananadrama

Bananadrama Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Welcome to Exante Lauryn! How exciting!!! Stick with it for the first couple of days and you'll be SOOOOO pleased you did when you get on those scales at the end of the week.
    It's tough sometimes but the weight loss is so fast that it keeps you inspired...it's as if you can actually see the weight fall off and that's what we ALLL need! I give up too if weight loss is too slow and I'm not in my 5th week and 21lbs down...thats with a staythesame week last week too!!! Good luck, the boards are brilliant for info and support too :D xx

11. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    WOW thanks everybody, so many lovely & motivational replies :thankyou: and looking at all of your siggy's and seeing what you have all accomplished is amazing and makes me very excited to start - never thought I'd say that about stopping eating :silly:!!!!

I ordered my pack at stupid o'clock last night (same time I started this thread!) so it obviously hasn't arrived yet! Are they usually good with delivery does anybody know? I'm planning on starting Monday morning as we already had plans to go out to eat twice this weekend :eek: so didn't want to start and then give in & eat! So fresh start on Monday and no plans ahead to go out, I'm feeling really confident about this :D.

Can't wait to get to know you all some more, and follow your journeys & vice versa! Eeeek hurry up bumper pack, and Monday!!! :happy036:

12. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'd imagine you'll get it tomorrow or Thursday, if you order before 1pm next time it'll come next day. :)

13. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Oooh thanks hun!! Now I'm really excited!! :D

14. Bananadrama

Bananadrama Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    So is your weight day going to be a Monday then??? I need to know so I can see how much you lose!!!...it's going to be LOADS! Heee!! :D

15. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Yes I guess so :D I'm dreading of weighing myself now but I was 16st 13lbs a month ago at WW :-/ so got a hell of a lot to lose! Seeing all these amazing losses everyone has achieved I just hope my 1st week is as good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

16. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Have you set yourself a goal weight lovely? x

17. Bellerine

Bellerine Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi there

Your start weight is where I was about a month ago. I hit 14'st 13'lbs this morning. I just can believe it! Get to day six and you will be ok. Promise.

Belle

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    No hun not yet! To be fair I can't remember what weight I was when I felt most comfortable :sigh: it was around the time of leaving school at 16! I was around size 10-12 so I'm just going to set myself mini goals I think until I feel comfortable in my own skin again, if that makes sense!? Or do you think I'd be better setting myself an end goal? x

20. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Wow Belle you have done amazingly, well done :clap: oooh I hope my weight loss goes as well as yours has!

Is it around day 6 that ketosis or the hunger pangs (whatever its called :D) goes away? x

21. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mini goals are good for example I know I want to lose 34lbs for my hols in 12 weeks time (that's an average 2.8lb loss a week) if I go above that it's a bonus. Then after my hols I'm going to do a month or so more and call it a day and try to accept what I am after than by being healthy.

Maybe set yourself up monthly goals? xxx

22. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    good idea :) well i should have started this diet a few weeks ago really... i'm off on holiday on 2nd july :eek: i'm starting on monday which means i'll have just under the 4 weeks before i go, i'd be happy to be in a size 14-16 by then (i'm in 18, almost 20 at the min :sigh:) but i don't know if i'm being a bit too optimistic there!

when on holiday i'll take some shakes with me and have them during the day i think, and will (TRY!) eat a healthy evening meal, and then get straight back on total solutions when i'm home!

if i could lose a stone by 2nd july i'll be more than happy! do you think it's achievable? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.